Afterword

❥• Author's Note:

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for reading my story and coming along for the ride.

I'm so glad I could share a little bit of Kennedy and Carter's world with you all. Regardless of how you came across this story, thank you so much for giving it a chance. This was my first full-length story on Wattpad, so it means the world to me :)

❥• About Morning Coffee:

- Will there be a sequel to Morning Coffee? No, there will be no sequel, prequel, or spin-offs for this story. I think that Kennedy and Carter's story has been played out to the fullest for the most part. I'd like to leave it up to you guys how their relationship turns out in college and beyond - whether it be they live happily ever after or things become difficult and they grow apart.

- Can you write a chapter in Carter's POV? Maybe, but most likely not. If any of you have a chapter that you'd like to see in Carter's point of view, please let me know and I may or may not write one chapter in his POV. It ultimately depends on if I feel like I have enough inspiration to write it or not.

If you have any other questions about the story, feel free to leave a comment!

❥• Fun Facts:

- I was initially going to make a little love triangle between Todd, Kennedy, and Carter, but decided against it. Thus, Todd became a minor character instead of playing a larger role like I first intended.

- I was also initially going to make Cameron and Emily secretly get together behind Kennedy's back and she would find out about it, but I decided against that as well. I wanted to keep Cameron and Emily as just really good friends (guys and girls can be just friends)!

- My original plan was to make Nate a jerk who was using Kennedy to get to Emily or Hayley a crazy b*tch to Kennedy, but I became opposed to the idea of making any third party in the relationship evil because it's just not realistic.

❥• Dedications:

A special shoutout to the following readers, who have stuck around since I started this story and/or are avid voters/commenters (as of August 9, 2017). Sorry if I missed anyone!

@lalalalawriting // @_obsessed_with_cheer // @runwalkd // @lilisprouse // @talia38188 // @jade_bel // @thatcoolkid24 // @fallingavalon // @condescendent

❥• What's Next:

I will be writing another story after this one, but I'm not sure when I'll be posting it! I want to get at least a few chapters stocked up before I do post it. When I've fully figured out the central idea of the story, I'll release a blurb in this story, in case any of you are interested :) 

And finally...