Chapter 16

QOTD: Waffles or pancake? Waffles for me!

Matthew's POV:

"Shut the hell up you asshole! Matthew is mine!"

"He's not officially."

"He's still mine! He agreed to be my boyfriend!"

"He can change his heart."

"He wouldn't. Don't you ever find him again."

"Why not?"

"Because he's mine! Are you deaf or stupid?"

"I'm just confident. I have more money than you. I can give him much more than you."

"I may not be able to give him as much but I definitely can love him more than you!"

"Sigh...this is wasting my time. Bye. Tell Matthew I said hi and that there's no poison in the peaches."

"Don't you dare- fucker! How dare you go offline on me!" Dylan slammed his fist down onto his desk in anger before slumping onto his bed.

Sigh...I wonder how it come to this...oh ya...the peaches...

Flashback~

"Valentine? Is he your brother? I didn't know you have a brother." He sighed deeply before nodding.

"Sadly. He's older than me by 2 years. I left the family 10 years ago so we don't really have a close relationship."

"What happened?"

"My dad wanted me to take over his company as I'm more of an extrovert compared to Carlos but I didn't want to. So he said that if I don't want to, he'll disown me and not give me a penny. I couldn't care obviously so I went my way."

"Don't you miss them?" He shrugged like he couldn't care at all.

"No. I'm not close to Carlos, my father's always at work and my mum dies when I was 10. I have nothing to miss. Anyway, now's not the time for my family story. How do you know Carlos and what does he mean by 'the one I like' ?"

"Remember I told you about a weird guy in Popular? That's him. He was all stoney, asked for my number and what I liked before saying that he likes me before leaving like nothing happened." His eyebrow raised as a vein popped in his neck.
He's mad. Really mad.

"That bastard. Who does he think he's saying that to. You're mine." He clenched his fist tightly as he crumpled the note into a ball.

"Yes yes. I'm yours."

"I'm going to confront him now." Is he going to find him now?

"Now?"

"Skype. Oh, throw those peaches. He might have added poison into them." Huh? Throw all these?

"Hi Dylan."

"Don't hi me. What's the meaning of this?!" He shrugged lightly behind the screen as he leaned back against his office chair. What's with them and all the shrugging. One thing for sure, they love to shrug a lot.

"The peaches? I'm just expressing my love to him. I like him."

"He's mine you shithead!"

"He didn't tell me. I'm going to woo him anyway. You can't stop me."

"Oh hell I can! Watch me!" He growled lowly at Carlos but Carlos just gave him the same blank look as he stared at him bored.

"Childish...I'll get him for sure if you're like this."

And that how the screaming session started...thankfully Caydon is still out with Emily.

Flashback end~

"Ignore him Dylan. I don't like him that way." I rested my hand on his shoulder as he laid stomach down on his bed.

"You mean you like him?"

"Yeah. He's kindhearted and means no harm."

"Means no harm?! He's trying to steal you away from me!" He fussed before getting up and pulling me into his arms, hugging me tightly.

"He can't do that. I'm here, aren't I?"

"He'll make you his with his dirty methods." He murmured unhappily like a little kid as he buried his nose into the crook of my neck.

"Do you not trust me?" He shot away instantly before turning me around to face him.

"Of course I trust you! I just don't trust him." He pouted adorably before laying his head on my shoulder in defeat.

"Don't over think, Dylan. I won't go anywhere. Okay?" Stroking his head lightly, his stiff frame relaxes visibly as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Prove it." Goodness gracious...how did I land myself into this possessiveness. Unfortunately, I have to admit that he looks sexy and luscious when he's jealous.

"What do you want me to do?" He pondered hard for a moment or two before his eyes lit up like a light bulb.

Dylan's POV:

"Every night. You and me. Here. On this bed." His eyes shot wide open at my words before falling backwards off the bed.

"What?!" He squeaked in a high pitch as his cheeks turned 69 shades of red.

"Are you okay?! What happened?"

"Y-You s-said...said..." Ohhhh....that did sound kinda wrong. Oops my bad.

"Ohhh! Sorry to scare you. I meant I want you to sleep with me in my bed from tonight onwards. I won't do anything until you're ready. Don't worry." He crimsoned at his misunderstanding before punching me in my abs.

"Ouch! What the hell are you made of? Steel?" He shook his hand in pain as he glared at my fully covered abs.

"Iron." Taking his hand in mine, I lift his hand up before placing soft kisses on his knuckles.

"Better my love?" His cheeks flushed pink as he averted his gaze. So kawaii...So adorable...So precious.

"You're so cheesy..." He mumbled under his breath as I place him in my lap. Wrapping my arms around his torso, he buried his head into my chest, breathing in deeply.

"Only for you gummy bear."

"I....I l-love y-you, Dylan..." My heart skipped a beat at his confession. I'm always the one saying it first. This is the first time he's the first one to say it.

"I love you too Matthew. I love you so so much." I think I'm going to cry from this overwhelming feeling in my heart.

"Shhh. Don't cry Dylan." He chuckled lightly while wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"W-Who says that I'm crying." I saw him roll his eyes before grinning beautifully through my teary vision.

"Sigh...you're such a big baby." He kneeled up and laid my head against his chest as he stroked my hair tenderly.

"I-I...thank you. F-For saying that you l-love me."

"I'm just telling you the truth, Dylan. Don't need to thank me." He says gently into my ears.

How did I get so lucky?