Chapter 31

Dylan's POV:

"Hotel? Garden? Ballroom? Church? Your shop? Toilet? Bed-" Emily rambled on and on non-stop as Jackson chuckled under his breath at my irritated look. She's really giving me a big headache.

"Stop Em. Stop. You're giving me a headache. What kind of suggestion is the toilet anyway? Who holds their wedding in a freaking toilet?!" She pondered seriously for a while before pointing at me. Sigh...I give up on her.

"You." Jackson snickered at me making me glare at the couple.

"You mean yourself. Remember that Jack. She wants it in a toilet."

"Noted." He nodded before saluting playfully as Emily whacked his arm with a pout.

"You bully! Matthew! Your boyfriend is bullying me! Help me!" She shouted to Matthew who's in the kitchen.

"You have a boyfriend beside you for a reason!" He hollered back, making me and Jackson chortled as she huffed in disbelief.

"How can you betray me like this Matt?! I trusted you!"

"I did not. I'm just offering the job to your prince charming. Here. Hope ya'll like it." Matthew chuckled lightly as he took a tray of desserts out. He's been walking since a month ago, a month after I've proposed to him. But not like normal yet, but maybe soon.

"Thank you Dylan." I took the tray from him and place it on the table as he slowly made his way to the sofa, sitting beside me carefully as Emily and Jackson stared at the dessert wide eyed.

" I took the tray from him and place it on the table as he slowly made his way to the sofa, sitting beside me carefully as Emily and Jackson stared at the dessert wide eyed

"Are you a chef?" Jackson asked Matthew curiously only to drop his jaw when Matthew shook his head honestly

"Nope."

"Damn Dylan. You chose the right guy." Obviously. Matthew's the best.

"This is orgasmic Matthew! It's delecious!" Emily moaned loudly as she took another big scoop of her dessert.

"Thanks." He blushed lightly before picking up the paper filled with random wedding plans.

"Toilet?" He giggled at the word as Emily blushed deeply.

"Emily's idea. Not mine. What would you like love?" He pondered for a while before speaking up.

"I'm thinking of a beach wedding around mid-November's? I can make the cake myself. We can hold it at around 7 during the sunset and the colour of the theme can be white. We can cater a dinner buffet spread and set up a small setting in front where the vows can be said.

I'm also thinking that we can give small packages of your caramels to the guests as a thank you for coming gift." Wow...his 5 minute suggestion is not only perfect but also much better than what Emily has been coming up for the past 2 hours.

"Wow. That's an extremely well detailed plan love. I like it." Matthew blushed lightly at my words as a small grin formed on his face. So cute.

"Me too! It sounds perfect!" Emily clapped in excitement as she took the details down quickly. I opened my mouth to comment when she gave me a pointed look. " Shut up Dylan. I know what you're going to say." She sighed deeply as she leaned back against Jack who just wraps his arm around her.

"I guess we will need Matthew to help us plan our wedding too huh. Right love? I don't wish to get married in a toilet." Jack said jokingly as Em glared at him playfully.

"Shut it or regret it later." He raised his hands up in surrender instantly as Em smirked in victory. Dude...you're going to die in her hands one day.

"Jack?"

"Ya?"

"I sincerely wish you luck in advance if you're really going to marry her in the future." He grinned widely as he pulled Emily onto his lap.

"Haha. Thanks dude." He chuckled deeply as Emily blushed slightly.

"Matthew, I wish you all the best if you're really going to marry that asshole beside you. You still have time to change you mind you know. You can give him up and join us. You know....threesome." Emily said casually making my eyes pop wide open. Staring at Jack, he had the exact same expression on his face.

"Threesome?!" Matthew squeaked in embarrassment and horror as Em nodded firmly.

"Yup. It's hot-" I covered his ears swiftly to prevent him from hearing any more dirty stuffs coming from Emily as he giggled adorably. He's too cute for his own good.

"Enough! That's enough Em. I don't need you to corrupt my innocent little Matthew." She pouted disappointed, as Jack laughed out in amusement.

"Dylan?" Matthew tugged against my sleeve lightly as he peered up with wide beautiful eyes.

"Yes love?"

"I'm going to pick Cade up now. It's 12 already."

"Okay. You want me to follow?" He shook his head lightly as I helped him up gently.

"It's alright. I'll be fine."

"Be back soon love." Placing a kiss on his cheek, he smiled warmly before turning and placing a kiss on my lips. So soft and warm...

"I will."

"Dude, you're soooooo whipped!" Jack commented once Matthew left as Emily nodded in agreement.

"Not that I mind. I love him more than anything else. If he asks me to jump down a building to prove my love for him is real, I'll do so without hesitation." I am whipped...he basically has me wrapped around his finger.

Should I skip the wedding?

Sorry for the short chapter. My mood hasn't been the best for the past few days...even now.😧😔

Sorry🙏