Epilogue

Matthew's POV:

"Matthew! Helpppp!" Turning around, our little girl came running into the kitchen with her pink towel wrapped around her like a cape with only her panties on.

How Evelyn looks like ^

"Luk me mummy! I hewo!" She said adorably as she showed my her makeshift cape. She can really run for someone who's only 2.

"Wow. That's amazing Evelyn. Did you show daddy?" She pondered for a while before nodding hesitantly.

"Nope. She did not." Announcing his presence, Dylan swooped her up swiftly, making her squeal in delight as he spun her around.

"Daddy! Evie hewo!" She announced proudly as Dylan gave a a shock look.

"My Evelyn is a hero?! Then you must save us right?" He rubbed his nose against her affectionately as she giggled at his actions while wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yes!" Dylan kissed her cheek lightly before wrapping the towel around her properly.

"That's our hero. Let's get our hero changed shall we?" She stared at him lost but nodded anyway.

"Otay Daddy." Smiling at the scene, I went back to stirring the soup as Caydon walked in with a ball in his hands.

"Mummy, when will Auntie Emily be arriving?"

"Soon-" Just then, the doorbell rang, signalling their arrival. Turning off the stove, I opened the door to see Emily and Jackson standing there with Hayden and Jaydon, their one year old twin boys, in their arms.

"Sup

"Sup." "Hi Mattie!"

"Hi Em, hi Jack. Come on in. Make yourselves comfortable."

"Thanks Matthew." As they walked in, they place their twins on the large carpet as Caydon ran towards the two with the ball.

"Hi Auntie Emily and uncle Jack! Hello Hayden and Jaydon!" He greeted them warmly as while rolling the ball at the twins as they stared at it curiously.