Chapter 18

I've found wifi and time so...triple update today! Enjoy!

Matthew's POV:

"Matthew! Matthew! Emergency!" Emily exclaimed frenziedly as she burst into the house out of nowhere, making all of us stare at her like she's mad.

"What do you need Em? Don't pester my boyfriend." Dylan mumbled annoyed as he washed our plates. Ever since that incident, he keeps thinking that everyone who tries to come close are trying to 'steal' me away from him.

"Shut up asshat. It has nothing to do with you. Matthew, come with me." Emily ignored his grumbling as she pulled me into the living room where she sat me down on the sofa.

If I didn't hear wrongly, I heard Caydon asking Dylan what an asshat is. Good luck with explaining that to him Dylan.

"So what's the issue Emily?"

"You know that Valentines Day is coming right?"

"Yeah...so?"

"I want to buy something so can you follow me? I need your opinion."

"Um...okay. When?"

"Now!"

"Now?"

"Yes! Now!" She shot off the sofa quickly before slipping on her killer heels with ease. How the hell does she balance in those?

"Wait! I need to tell-"

"No time! I'll lend you my phone later." Pulling me off the sofa, she pushed me out of the house and into her car without giving me even a second to inform Dylan. At least I still have my wallet with me.
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Let's go in!" Where? Wait. Hell no. No way am I going inside there.

 No way am I going inside there

"Nope." That's so my cue to leave.

"Come on Matthew! Don't be such a spoilsport." She tugged on my arm as I continued walking away.

"You can ask one of your girl friends to go with you. No way I'm going in there."

"Pleaseeee? Just for this one time?" She gave me the puppy eyes which had no effect on me. Perks of staying with Caydon for so long.

"Nope. I'm a guy."

"If you're really a guy, man up and follow me in."

"But-" She gave me the death glare making me shut up immediately. "Fine...one hour."

"Okay! Let's go!" She cheered like a high school girl while dragging me into the shop as all eyes fell on us. This is so embarrassing!

After what seemed like an hour or so, she came bouncing back with 4 sets of lingeries in her hand. Oh my goodness...she's so going to ask me to choose.