Chapter 24

Matthew's POV: (short POV)

"It's time to wake up Dylan. " I shook him slightly making him groan a little before opening his eyes slowly. "Morning Dylan. Happy Birthday." I place a kiss on his lips making him grin widely before sitting up on the bed.

"Thanks gummy bear. Where's Caydon?" 

"I've brought him to school already. You've slept in today." He stared at the clock beside him before smiling at me sheepishly. "Don't worry. It's your birthday after all. Here. I've made you breakfast." Setting the tray of food down, he smiled warmly before placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Wow. Thanks love. It looks wonderful as usual. Have you eaten?" I shook my head lightly, making him frown.

"I'm not hungry. I'll eat later." I smiled lightly at him as he stared at me with worried filled eyes.

"Are you sure you don't have to see the doctor again?"

Dylan's POV:

Before he can even reply, he stood up from the bed swiftly before running into the toilet like his life depended on it.

"Are you sure that you're alright?" I rubbed his back once again as he released liquids into the toilet bowl. Damn...I really have to go and see all the products I buy. I can't have him vomiting everyday. It's worrying. Stupid soy. 

"Yeah. Don't worry Dylan. I'm fine. Go and eat your food."

"Shout for me if you need help okay?" He nodded before shooing me out of the bathroom.

Finishing up my breakfast, I changed into my suit for later and slid the ring box into my pocket, double checking that the ring is inside. "I'll be going to work now."

"Okay. Take care. I love you." Matthew came out of the kitchen and place a kiss on my lips. It became sort of like a morning routine.

"I will. I love you too Matthew. I'll see you later?"

"Yup. I'll be there."

"Remember to wait for Emily at the entrance. She will bring you and Caydon up."

"Okay. Now go. You're already very late. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye love."

I can't wait to put the ring on him.

Matthew's POV: