Chapter 21

Dylan's POV:

*knock knock*

"Come in." Spooning a substantial amount of caramel on it, I covered it with a macaron shell before placing my new finished product aside. Looks fine to me. Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks.

"It's for you boss." Grace handed me an envelope as she stared interestingly at the finished macaron. "Is that the new product you're making? It looks so cool and mouth-watering!" She gushed as she stared at it with wonder.

"Thanks and thanks. It's just chocolate ganache with caramel sauce. I'm not sure about the flavour...why don't you try and tell me how it tastes like." I said with a shrug as I tore open the envelope. I wonder what's inside.

You can get the recipe for ^ from here:  http://ohsprinkles

You can get the recipe for ^ from here: http://ohsprinkles.com/2016/01/chocolate-caramel-macarons/

"Can I?!" Nodding my head with amusement at her excitement, she squealed loudly before picking up the macaron carefully like it's a piece of glass.

"Oh my goodness! It's wonderful! The bittersweet chocolate ganache goes well with the caramel sauce, it's bursting with flavours! It's like an orgasm in my mouth! You can add a bit of sea salt to intensify the flavour though. I believe that the sea salt will help to enhance the flavour greatly." Sea salt...I can try that later.

"Thanks for the feedback. I'll try with the sea salt later. You won't mind trying again right?" She beamed widely before shaking her head repeatedly.

"Nope! I'll be going back to work now boss. Seeya!" Now for this envelope...slipping the letter out, I read it over and over again and again and I still cannot believe what I've just read.

Dear Mr Valentine,

Congratulations. Your sugar sculpture 'Love Heals' has been nominated to be this year's award winning sculpture for the National 2018 Sugar Sculpture Award. You and your acquaintances are invited for the award presentation on the 19 of May, 2:30pm at Mandarin Oriental Paris's Meeting Room 3. We also sincerely hope that you can prepare a speech to share with the crowd on what have inspired you to create that marvelous sculpture of yours. We'll see you then. Thank you.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Kingsley

Opening the doors abruptly, the three stared at me weirdly as a bright smile plastered on my face.

"What's gotten you so joyful boss?"

"Read this."

"Oh my goodess!" Claire screeched in disbelief while fist-pumping the air as Grace jumped up and down excitedly as she congratulated me repeatedly. Landon on the other hand, had tears of joy running down his face like a stream despite wiping them off continuously.

"Congrats boss." They said in union when they finally calmed down from the excitement.

"Thanks guys. Sanuyaki tomorrow night? You guys don't mind Japanese food right? I heard that the food there is great." They nodded gleefully without questions before getting back to their works.