Chapter 34

One more chapter before Epilogue and before the book is completed! 'Yeah!' or 'Noooo!' ? 😞

Leonardo's POV:

"So?" Slash entered my office with a folder as Dice followed behind him.

"Apparently he died that moment when Chain knocked him down."

"Tsk. I should have fucked him first before killing him." I was still hoping I can have some fun with the kid. He has a nice ass which looks so fuckable.

"So we're not pestering him any longer?" Dice asked curiously as Slash nudged him quickly.

"My Christmas present for him died so ya. You two may go now. Remember to get the drugs from the harbour tonight."

"Yes boss!" They said in union before walking out of my office.

And here I was planning to send him the best Christmas present of his lover getting fucked roughly like a bitch by me as he cry in pain and torture. Such a waste...

Dylan's POV:

"Yes?.....Okay. Thanks Bro." To think that the stupid retarded piece of shit actually fell for the trap set by Carlos.

"Carlos?" Matthew questioned quizzically as we walk hand in hand towards Matthew's school. Today is his level's graduation day and they have to make speeches on what they are grateful for until now and parents are invited to go and listen so ya.

"Yeah. He said the hospital called him to tell that some suspicious looking men went finding for your details and fell into his trap apparently." He let out a huge sigh of relief before looking up to the sky with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Thank goodness. So he won't bother us anymore right?"

"Nope. We're safe from now on love." He beamed widely as I place a light kiss on his cheek.

"You're so beautiful." He blushed lightly as he held my hand tighter.

"Thanks. You're beautiful too."

"I'm hot, not beautiful." I said cheekily making him give me the straight face.

"Don't start." Pouting at him, he shook his head while chuckling softly. He's indeed beautiful...the most beautiful person on earth.

Walking into Caydon's class, all eyes turned to us. Whispers soon started to arise among the mothers as they eyed Matthew with judging eyes, making him stiffen a little before trying to move behind me to hide himself away from their sight.

"Is he blind? Why is such a hot guy with a blind person like him?"

"I think I'll be a better match for him rather than that blind kid."

"Look at his eyes, they look so creepy. How can that sexy looking guy like a person like him?"

"I know right? I pity the hottie. He must be with the kid out of pity."

How can they say that?! They dont know how amazing Matthew is and they just run their mouths as if they know everything. If this wasn't Caydon's school, I would have given them a lashing of a lifetime.

Grabbing onto Matthew's arm firmly, I pulled him back to my side before pressing my lips against his passionately when the students are not looking.

"Don't listen to them love. I will only love you. You're the only one I'll spend my life with till the end. You're my dearest husband and my only love. Understand? You're neither creepy nor with me out of pity. I chose to marry you myself and I love you for who you are. Never doubt my love for you. Okay?" Speaking to him firmly, I wiped off his fallen tears as he sniffled lightly.

"O-Okay. Sorry." He buried his head into my chest as I wrapped my hands around him.

"Don't be." Stroking his head, I looked up to catch Caydon staring at us with tears rolling down his face as he desperately tried to wipe them away. As if noticing my eyes on him, he turned back quickly to face his classmate at the front while hugging his bag tightly in his arms.

Soon, applause rang out when the student finished his speech. "Thank you Joshua. That was a wonderful speech. Can we have Caydon up next?" Mrs Day said warmly as she gave Caydon an encouraging look.

"Hi everyone, I'm Caydon. I'm grateful for having such wonderful friends and kind teacher, Mrs Day. I am most of all grateful for having a amazing daddy and the best mummy I can ever ask for. I never had a mummy since when I was born.

Mummy is amazing. He is the most amazing mummy to me. He cares for me and loves me like his own son. He makes daddy smile and laugh and make us feel loved. My mummy protected me even before he even became my real mummy. He prevented me from getting hit from a speeding truck which caused him to be 'blind'.

My mummy is not blind. He sees the most. Its because he sees that's why I'm alive. He saved me. He saved me even though I'm not his real son. Even after that incident, mummy never stopped loving me. He even vowed to be protect and love me till the end when mummy and daddy got married! I love my mummy and I don't like it when mummy cries. So don't make my mummy cry! My daddy will have scolded all of you if the place is different."

He said emotionally, directing the last two sentences to the mothers who gossipped as he glared angrily at them. But damn...he can really read my mind. No wonder they say like father like son.

"Okay, I'm done Mrs Day." Saying it coolly to the extremely surprised teacher, he walked back towards his seat. Giving him a thumbs up while hugging my teary beloved, he grinned widely before returning me one. That's my boy.

"T-Thank you Caydon. That was very touching. Your mummy is indeed amazing. Okay, can we have Ben up next?"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Daddy! Mummy!" He shouted excitedly as he ran towards us once his graduation 'ceremony' ended.

"That was awesome Cay." He grinned widely as I high-fived him.

"Thank you daddy. I just said what I felt. I really don't like to see mummy cry." He said honestly as Matthew kneeled down to hug him.

"Thank you Cade. I love you my son."

"I love you too mummy."

"Let's go to the waterfall and have a picnic shall we?" Matthew nodded in agreement as Caydon shouted yes with bright eyes.

"Let's go mummy and daddy!" He says enthusiastically as he pulled us behind him closely. He really is our sunshine... I cannot imagine a day without him around.