Chapter 32

Sorry, this chapter is a bit rushed.

Matthew's POV:

"Are you ready Matthew?" I jumped slightly in my seat when Emily's voiced out of the blue. We're here?!

"Yes! No! I don't know! What if I trip over my own feet and land face flat on the sand? What if I mess up my vows? What if my pants rip? What if I make a fool out of myself? What if Dylan walks away?" The nerves ate me slowly as I fidgited in my seat uneasily.

"You won't and he wouldn't. I think that you might be the one that runs away due to your unsettled nerves." I wouldn't run away!

"I can't help it. I feel like I'm getting attacked by a swamp of butterflies inside and out. I'm freaking out!" She sighed deeply before turning around to face me.

"Calm down Matthew. Just focus on walking down the aisle to your soon to be husband and all well be fine. Okay?" Staring into her eyes, I breathed in and out slowly, calming myself down in the process.

"O-Okay..." Taking a deep final breath, I clenched my wedding bouquet tightly before giving Emily a firm nod. "I'm ready."

"Great

"Great. I'll go over and open your door now." She said gently before exiting.

This is it. It's either now or never.

Stepping out, the song 'Let Me Love You' started playing. All my fears disappeared instantly once my eye connected with Dylan's, who is standing handsomely at the end of the aisle with Caydon by his side.

I used to believeWe were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautifulSomethin' beautifulSellin' a dreamSmoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracleOn a miracle

I used to believe
We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful
Somethin' beautiful
Sellin' a dream
Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle
On a miracle

Say, go through the darkest of days
Heaven's a heartbreak away
Never let you go, never let me down
Oh, it's been a hell of a ride
Driving the edge of a knife
Never let you go, never let me down

This is it. This is reality. I'm getting married to the man I love today. Walking down the rose filled aisle, I kept my eye connected with his as he smiled encouragingly at me.