- safe houses -

Peter ParkerHey, Elenora

Peter Parker
Hey, Elenora. Do you know if we have training tonight w/Tasha?

Elenora Rogers
I think it's with Pietro today.

Peter Parker
That's relieving

Elenora Rogers
???

Peter Parker
Pietro is much more laid back. And is awesome in general.

Elenora Rogers
Wow, Parker, someone got a crush there ?

Peter Parker
Hahahahha joke all you want just you wait you'll think it's a warm up compared to Natasha's

Elenora Rogers
Yeah we'll see

"Elenora, what on God's earth have you been doing on that phone all morning?" Bucky demanded, as he took a sip of orange juice. Steve glanced up from his newspaper.

Elenora had gotten used to Bucky's aggressive joking methods, and just smirked at him.

"Texting Parker," she answered, powering off her phone and slipping it into her pocket.

"Oh really?" Bucky replied, and Elenora just smiled at him.

"You ready?" she asked, pulling her backpack over her shoulder.

Bucky nodded, "Yeah, let's go. Say goodbye to dad before you leave, kid."

Steve stood up, bringing his dishes to this sink. "Come here, kid," he beckoned, motioning for a hug. Elenora obliged. "Have a good day, alright?"

"Alright," she confirmed. "Bye, Dad."

"Bye, Sweetheart."

"Come on, Doll, let's get moving."

***

Jade and Ned were fighting by the time Elenora made it to the group's regular spot by the library, arguing over who could make the sickest mix tape.

Ned concluded it by saying, "Jade you can win this entire disagreement if you can honestly tell me that you're able to burn a disc."

Jade was quick to quiet down then, and Ned just let out a laugh. "Really? You can't even do that? Why were you even arguing?" he joked, earning himself a slap on the arm. Jade scoffed at him, and Ned mocked her until Jade broke the vicious cycle.