- mission status: complete -

MISSION UPDATE / FINAL REPORT

transcribed by Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton, with adjustments from fellow SHIELD/AVENGER agents.

𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢: by N.Romanoff and C.Barton.

AGENT 223147

ALTERNATE ALIAS: GHOST X

Elenora Rogers finished her Junior Avenger training on June 21st (age 16) and moved on to finish the Offical Avengers Initiative training on May 23rd (age 17). Though apart of the main Avengers Intiative, her mission focuses on small based disputes, with her assigned (𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌) partner, Agent 223132 (aka, Spider-Man.)

She works in close relations with the X-MEN group, as her maternal uncle Charles Xavier (𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢, 𝚋𝚝𝚠) heads the Institute for Gifted Children.

Prospective projects include initiatives to get more mutant/gifted children off the streets (𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚝) and into proper facilities for education and optional training.

AGENT 223134

ALTERNATE ALIAS: SPIDER-MAN

Peter Parker finished his Junior Avenger training on April 3 (age 15) and moved on to finish the Offical Avengers Initiative training on December 21 (age 17). He is both apart of the Main Avengers Intiative but focused on small based disputes alongside 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 Elenora Rogers.

He works in close relations with the X-MEN group, as 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎.

Prospective projects include initiatives providing support to academically gifted children in New York and presenting them with internship/educational experiences at Stark Industries, which, at 18, he will inherit half of 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜***.

AGENT 224145

ALTERNATE ALIAS: RAVEN'S MARK

Cooper Barton finished his Junior Avenger training on August 13 (age 16) and moved on to head the Junior Avenger Intiative after GHOST X and SPIDER-MAN transferred to Avenger Initiative (𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚙 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝). He would lead the group for four years before moving on to Avengers training as 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎.

He works in close relations with X-MEN member GALE (aka Connor Peltra) as he is 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚝.

Prospective projects include creating training programs for teenagers in small crime-infested neighborhoods 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊.

ASSOCIATE 224153

ALTERNATE ALIAS: GALE

Connor Peltra finished his Junior Avenger training on August 24 (age 16) and participated in the Intiative until 18, when he switched to the X-MEN 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍-𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛-𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛. He now works alongside Charles Xavier and is training to become headmaster of the institute.

He works in close relations with RAVEN's MARK as 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

Prospective projects include the headmaster of the X-MEN and said Insitute.

AGENT 224247

ALTERNATE ALIAS: RAY

Bridgit Landon finished her Junior Avenger training on August 17 (age 16) and has yet to complete her training to continue on to the Avengers Intiative. 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 "𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚊."

She works in close relations with SHIELD Associate Harley Keener as 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑.

Prospective projects include teaching at the Institute or increasing her time spent aiding SHEILD in monitoring international borders because 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

ASSOCIATE 224520

ALTERNATE ALIAS: TIN-BOY (𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 name, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚔𝚎.)

Harley Keener finished his Junior Avenger training on August 27 (age 16) but finished his career in the field at the age of 18, 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎. He works with SHEILD's Technology and Innovation Center to improve the material and work of the SHEILD agents.

He works in close relations with RAY as 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚒𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗.

Prospect projects include head technician and engineer at SHEILD's headquarters.

***

A/N

And that concludes this story! Thank you to everyone who read this book and interacted in any way. I'll never forget the love and support. good luck with all of your "missions" in your own life ;)