ℂ𝕆𝕆ℙ𝔼ℝ'𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋

an organized list of facts regarding cooper barton

→ HE REFUSES TO EAT BLACKBERRIES.

He was convinced they were poisonous. Clint once ate an entire container in front of him to prove the opposite, but he wouldn't listen. Said Clint had some kind of tolerance.

If he ever catches someone with a bowl of blackberries, he will knock it out of their hands by "mistake".

He's done it to Connor, repetitively, and that's why Connor was convinced he hated him for like an entire week.

→HE'S GOOD AT PLAYING THE VIOLIN. LIKE, REALLY GOOD.

Clint wanted him to do the guitar, but Laura fought for the violin. For like three months, they had a pretty strong disagreement about it, and six-year-old Cooper was extremely confused.

Clint went on a mission, and when he came back, Cooper was doing violin.

He's still really good at it but only plays it for special people.

→ COOPER AND LILAH ARE SECRETLY RAISING A HAMSTER.

They found in at a PetSmart near the grocery store their mom sent them to shortly after Cooper got his license, and somehow, Lilah got it in her head that she needed to have it.

Cooper was easy to convince.

Danny is his name, and he's currently residing in Lilah's bedroom, on her desk that faces the window. She has a bunch of books pressed against it so her parents can't see it from the inside of the house.

→ HE BROKE HIS ARM FALLING FROM A TREE.

Sounds reasonable and normal enough until someone recognizes that the only reason he was in that tree was to chase a squirrel he wanted to keep as a pet.

→ HE LOVES COUNTRY MUSIC.

He'd never admit it to anyone in a million years, but he absolutely loved country music. Everything about it was amazing to him.

(Clint had the same obsession, but also said nothing.)

(Until Natasha found music on his phone, but that's a different story.)