XXII

Your POV

He didn't hesistate to grip your hips and kiss your inner thighs. He was teasing you.

And you liked it.

"Grayson" you let out a whine, wanting him to give your most sensitive area some attention. You subconsciously lift your hips off the bed, only for them to be forcefully pushed back down by Grayson's strong hands.

"Nuh uh, baby. Stay still" he commands, his face still between your legs. His tongue traced designs from your inner mid-thigh, up to where you craved him most. His attentive tongue stopped just before that point.

You groaned impatiently when he did the same to your other thigh, making him slap the outside of your leg. "Be quiet" he says sternly.

The idea of him being fully in control of this moment made your stomach quiver with excitement. "Be patient Y/n".

You let out a small sigh and look down at his eyes, they were fixated on your own. He removes his right hand from your leg and ghosts his fingers over your core. "I'm gonna enjoy this" he says, just before running his finger up your slit, collecting the wetness. He moans in satisfaction, bringing his finger up to suck on it. That shit drove you crazy.

"Gray- oh" your plea was cut short when his tongue repeated the action that his finger previously demonstrated. The tip of his tongue grazed your clit, making your body jolt.

His hands returned to their places on your hips, keeping you still as his tongue delved deeper into your sex.

The feeling was sensational.

The slight burning feeling surged through your core, resting in the pit of your stomach. It created a tornado of feeling there.

"Grayson" you whisper, unable to speak any louder due to his commands and your blissful state.

He pulls his mouth away from you, placing two fingers against your clit. The pressure caused you to grip the bed sheets, your knuckles turning white. "You like that, babygirl?"

Unable to speak, you nod. But that wasn't good enough for him. "Answer me or i'll sto-"

"Yes" you manage to whimper, feeling his fingertips slide down your slick core. He lightly pushed his fingers into your entrance, watching your reaction as he did so.

Your breathing became faster.

"Shit" you breathe out.

You catch a small glimpse of him, a smirk eminent on his plump pink lips. His fingers curled, applying pressure to the right spot. The knot in your stomach came back, threatening to spill. "Grayson" you warn.

He leans forward, sucking on your exposed clit- wanting to make you finish. "Come on" he whispers against you, "cum for me babygirl" he encourages, moving his fingers and tongue faster than before.

Your legs shake on either side of his head, showing him that he was doing a good job. A tingled feeling erupts through you and euphoria takes over your mind. Your heart was beating fast in your chest. Grayson stayed positioned at your core, cleaning you up. The warm, aching feeling in your clit was stimulated by his tongue as he did so.

"Fuck Gray."

He sits up, looking down at your flushed face. "You taste good, babygirl" he compliments.

You wanted more of him. All of him. You wanted to give all of you to him. But he had other ideas, confirmed by him laying down beside you.

He was shirtless, you were completely naked- aside from your bra. "I'm glad i could finally do that" he states as he throws his arm over your body.