XXXII

*Smut Warning*
Your POV

You drove to the twins' house, following the map as it instructed you to. The blue line showed how much further you were from the love of your life.

Traffic was horrible at 5:37 PM.

"Ugh, come on" you shout, hitting your steering wheel. On the highway you were on, there was at least two hundred cars in front of you and behind you.

It was rush hour. Everyone wanted to get home after work-including you.

You become frustrated as the cars barely move. You took the next exit and the GPS had to re-route you, which ended up being a shorter time to the twins' house.

As you pull into the neighborhood where they lived, you caught yourself staring at the beautiful houses.

Kids played in their yards with their siblings while dad came home from work. Mom was inside cooking dinner, everything seemed so serene and perfect in their neighborhood.

"On your left you will reach your destination of 111 Cherry Lane" the GPS speaks.

Their house was the prettiest on the damn block. The light blue outside and the black shudders by the windows made it even better. You pull into their driveway, seeing a green Ford Bronco and Ethan's black BMW.

You couldn't wait to see Grayson anywhere but that damned institution.

You cut the engine and get out of your car, heading to the door as fast as possible. You were impatient. The whole time you knew Grayson in the hospital was played down. Now there was nothing to worry about. No rules. No Bettleman. No worries.

You knocked three times on the door and smiled against your will. Your heart was hammering as the door made a 'click' sound. Ethan was on the other side, smiling as he looked at you.

He had his keys in his hand and was ready to leave the house, "he's upstairs. I know what you two are bound to do, so i'm leaving. I'll see you later" he laughs as he walks passed you to his car that you parked beside. You run inside and close the door, jumping up the stairs as you called out, "Grayson."

You heard a loud thump and then a swinging door. At the top of the stairs stood an excited Grayson, "Y/n" he says in a happy tone.

Once you were on the top stair, he gripped you into a hug and kissed your forehead, cheeks, and finally your lips.

"I love you so much, Y/n holy shit" he breathes out. You wrap your own hands around the back of his neck, pulling yourself closer to him.

"Did you get to bring Bailey home?" He puts you back down and shakes his head 'no'.

"She's so small so they wanted to keep her to make sure she'd be okay to bring home" he says and then starts to smile, "but baby she's so beautiful. I can't believe she came from me."

You smile as you stare at him, he looked so much more relaxed in his own home.

His own... empty home.

"So, Ethan left..." you tell him. "We're all alone" you add hoping he'd catch on.

"I know" he smirks, "i told him to get the fuck out" that made you laugh.

His bright blue sweatshirt was soft as it caressed your skin when he picked you up again. Your lips attached and you wrapped your legs around his waist while he carried you to what you presumed was his bedroom.

The dark green walls and white ceiling were definitely signs that it was his room. He likes Green. Bettleman told you that before.

Grayson lightly drops you onto his soft bed and breaks the kiss, his eyes melting into yours. You start to think you did something wrong.