Chapter ❷: Pretty Boy

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❷ "Pretty Boy"

Suddenly it hits me in my own eyes. Is this for real?

"Excuse me, Ma'am. Is this section IT1C?"

"Yes. Are you belong to this class?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up late and stucked in a heavy traffic."

"Don't worry, it's also first day in other universities. So anyway, since first day 'to, wala ka pang sabit." she smiles. "Oh wait, parang familiar ka? Are you an actor? Teen actor? Hmm, because you do -"

"Uhm, yes Ma'am" he answered shyly.

"What is your name, hijo?"

"My real name Sebastian Hernandez po and my screen name is Luke Martin." he said and look around.

Then I heard a lot of whispering sound comes from my classmates.

"Right! I know you. Ikaw yung madalas na pinapanood ng younger sister ko. She has a crush on you!" she laugh. "So anyway, may I see your registration card so I can sign it?"

"Oh, right. Here Ma'am."

Wow. I have a classmate who's a famous one. How cool is that, huh? But sorry dude, I'm not into celebrity type of thing and honestly I'm not intimidated by them 'cos after all they're still human like me.

First and foremost when I saw him I was like Oh my gosh! Look at him! He's so fresh, so charming and so handsome! Such a pretty face! Yeah, yeah you can say that I'm such a fan girl way back then. Turns out the air have chosen a different path way together with my attraction for him. One time there was this talk show and he was the guest. At first his answers were okay - and I bet you imagine me staring straight to the television without blinking an eye - but as time goes by I don't know, it seems that he's not on himself. His responses turns differently which I find so weird. I got irritated to the point I want to smack the remote control on the screen. And just like that I got turn off from him. That feeling when you get hinayang. But whatever, what is he doing here?! Can't he do home schooling?? Gosh.

What bothers me is that some people know they got this charming look and they use it against others to get what they want. A simple way of being pacute someone will be willing to do everything for that person. A simple smile someone will shriek their lungs out. A simple wave can do giggles from all of their bodies. A simple flying kiss can make a person go wild or collapse just because their excitement goes on max. How unbelievable!

"So, Mr. Hernandez, since alphabetically order ang seat plan, you may sit beside with...Ms. oh wait, let me look at her name, hmm Hermosa, Ms. Hermosa."

WHAT?! (°_°)

Ma'am Trisha points beside me and since we are all arranged my classmates moves from one chair to another just for him. I want to snatch back the person beside me.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi." (^∇^)said the others.

But I don't. I just look straight ahead. What I said earlier? That I don't find them intimidating? Yeah.

"Okay guys. Kanino nga tayo huminto? Right, kay Ms. Francisco"

The girl stand up and introduce herself.

"Uy, Luke Martin. Why did you choose to study here? Wow. I can't believe you're my classmate." ask by the girl in front of us in a low voice.

"Ah. Well, my little sister is here. And I heard that this university is excellent when it comes to IT. So yeah, that's why I'm here."

"Next is Ms. Hermosa"

I hope from my other subject that we have the freedom to choose where we want to take our seat. Oh my. I don't want to stuck with him.

"Ms. Hermosa? Your turn." she smiles.

"Oh. Right." I panic and immediately stand straight. "My name is Audrey Nicole Hermosa. You can call me guys, Nick. Hobbies? Hmm, I love arts, baking and reading books. I love hanging out with my family and friends. And maybe I can be your friend - if you want. So, hmm, that's all." and take my seat. Wow. Did I say it all? I don't feel like I'm being nervous.

"Nice name you have. Oh here your notebook, got a doodle skills huh?" he smile while handling back my notebook.

"Ah, thank you." I said and I feel my cheeks getting warm. What?! Oh that because all of my worries introducing myself have gone just like that.

"Your turn now, Mr. Hernandez."

"Right. Here we go. Hi guys, my name's Sebastian Hernandez better known as Luke Martin. I know some of you know who I am because I'm a teen actor. You can judge me by my acting skills or whatsoever, I am used to that. Hobbies? Hmm aside from acting which is obvious, well I love swimming. Whenever I got a chance in my hectic schedule, nag suswim talaga ako. And oh! I also love reading fiction books. Nakaka relax kasi siya. So then like Ms. Hermosa have said, I also open up for friendship, I don't bite." (^_^)

Seriously?

Then the room roars in applause. What the... Do they have to do that?
And the nerve to steal my words! Doesn't he have his own lines? He's the actor isn't he?

[ THIRD SUBJECT ]

After that subject, I manage to take a breath and find a new sit to take in and I choose at the back row. Then I look back again where I sit earlier and got irritated again 'cos most of my classmates are there talking to him. Tsk, as if I care.

I look at my schedule and got  one subject left. That's good. I take out my phone and try to play Clash Royale.

"Wow, we play the same game." a voice pop beside me.

I look at him without answering.

"That's my favorite. Hey, I'm Kevin if you don't mind."

Do I really look obvious that I don't know his name? Silly me!

"Not at all, Kevin. I heard your name earlier but I did not focus 'cos there are lot of voices in my place, talking."

"Are you not a fan?" he ask while chuckles.

"No. You?" though I want to say A big NO! But that will make me a defensive freak.

"Not at all. I came here to study not to request a fan sign like the rest of us are doing right now."

I look at them. Indeed. They're requesting a fan sign and taking selfie with him. Oh my. I think I'm going to be sick.

"Wow. I think we were on the same team." well at least I'm not the only one who's not interested from him.

We talk for a while and I really like this guy. He's interesting, funny, as clear as crystal thing and a straight forward kind of guy.

Unlike the other, you don't know whether he's acting or what. Feels like he's already have the spotlight above him and eveyone will turn their heads to admire him. Mahangin. Super confidence. And a really good looking guy. Wait. WHAT?!

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi guys. This chapter is now revised. Hope you continue reading this.

Thanks and God bless
DaintyLala 💋
♡♡♡♡♡♡