Chapter ❶❹: Moment of Truth

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❶❹ "Moment of Truth"

[ Kevin's POV ]

"She'll get mad at me."

"She won't unless you tell her." he said.

"Right." I said.

It's the first day for our second semester and we - Noel and I - have something in mind. It's kinda fun, exciting and at the same time terrible.

"Are you in?" he ask.

I stare at the swing which the preschool student is sitting on. She seems so happy just by swinging on it, no problem and no worries.

"C'mon dude. It's not like we're hitting on drugs or killing someone." he rolled his eyes.

"Fck you." I said.

He laughs.

"All right. I'm in. Just make sure you're not going to bail if we get caught."

"Not my thing. Let's go."

We go straight in our classroom to see our friends are already there except for our Professor and for Sebastian as well. I see the group of girls forms their chairs into circle. My eyes scan the room for her and right away I found her holding a red camera. Then I walk and take a seat beside her.

"Nick, patingin na ng picture natin!" Kristel said.

"Hey." I said.

"Kevin!" she said with her bright smile. I smirk in return then ruffles her hair.

"Ugh!" she protests and I laugh.

"Hey, let's take a picture. Hmm can somebody take us a picture?"

Noel volunteer himself and I think that's the signal.

"Hey! Could you take a little closer?" he said.

I drag my chair to get closer to her.

"Closer." he said.

We both manage to get closer a bit more.

"Do you guys have allergies? Ang layo niyo kaya."

Now its me who roll eyes at him. He chuckles and I think I know what he's thinking. So I put my left arm in her shoulders and slightly pull her to me.

"Aaaaaw." the girls said so does the guys as well. Dang! So cheesy. I look down at her and she's smiling looking straight to her camera. I smirk. Then I heard the snap sound of the camera with the flash of it. The outcome surely is sweet.

"Matanong ko lang ha, kayong dalawa ba ha?" Tony ask.

"What?" Nick ask with a laugh.

"Are you two together?"

She look at me still smiling. I'm still holding her and stare at her. Suddenly she blush.

"Of course not!"

"But why he still holding you? Kayo na ata eh!"

She seems panic and shrugs herself to take my left arm off her.