Chapter ❶❷: All I Want Is Your Love

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❶❷ "All I Want Is Your Love"

[ Audrey's POV ]

WOW.

I can't believe its already Saturday and the last day for Sebastian's music video project. Right after my first day I was battling with myself if I really wanted to pursue this thing. But since I'm busy doing nothing and I really like to buy that Instax camera I pushed myself and be professional from my obligation.

Speaking of professionalism, Sebastian really hit that character and must be rewarded to that position. It's really hard being all around actor. Despite the early call-time, pack-up late at night, performing: singing ang dancing - non-stop all day, limited sleep and being on a diet he didn't complain even in the slightest split of a second. There was a time when we got a one hour break - which I honestly say the longest break we've got this week - and Sebastian manage his time to eat his lunch as fast as he could then squeezed himself into small, old, rusty outdated recliner and shut his eyes.

I feel bad for him and wants to offer my small but very comfy pillow in able for him to get a better sleep. Well he really deserve it. I wonder how he manage that. You know, being all good mood even though you feel exhausted inside and out. You pretend that you are okay even when your workplace is tautness together with a very hassle surrounding you feel all stress altogether. But as for him I really didn't see him to act all madness or any negative mood he might. Hands down, Sebastian. And I think that's how he really is, being nice and so kind to the people around him.

All at once our argument hit the back of my mind. Oh Nick, scratch that! It's a different thing. And you must admit that you're the one who started it not him! He even say he was sorry, for goodness sake! And you? Did you say you're sorry? You even can't bring yourself to him at this point because you know that it's your fault!

Yes! YES!!! I. Admit. That! I got a vile attitude that time and I can't go back to that moment to snatch the words I've said to him. Yes, I've made a mistake but I swear I didn't do it on purpose.

Sigh. What's happening to me? I think Ms. Conscience is on her way for me. Okay, I'll confess to him, say I was sorry that I didn't mean to hurt him that caused our friendship to an end. But what if he does not what to forgive me? What if he doesn't want to take back our friendship anymore? What if, what if, what if....

Sigh.

As we say our goodbyes and received our cheque one by one I feel like I'm on the cloud nine! The management team congratulates us and promised that if they need again backup dancers it will be the twelve of us again. They even give us a name - Tout de Suite Dancers, isn't it amazing? Then Sebastian approaches the twelve of us, we say our thank you's, goodbyes and so on. I just lay down my head so he wouldn't notice my face but suddenly he stop infont of me and offer his hand. I shake it, he chuckles and say 'All this time you didn't show your face to me because of that cap but that's okay. I'll wait for the right time.' and I say 'Sorry' with a laugh. Then he hugs me, pats my head, chuckles and approach another dancer.

It makes me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because I miss our friendship. Happy because even though he didn't recognize me he still act so kind and friendly and I like the way he is.

The twelve of us decided to have some meryenda, have some fun and take some pictures of us at the mall. I really enjoy it because I got a new friends and we bond perfectly well. After we seperate ways I manage to buy some ingredients for my baking stuffs and since our parents is still out there for their anniversary I also buy some dinner for my siblings and for Yuan.