Chapter ➓: Bad Day

'Til I Found You

Chapter ➓ "Bad Day"

Review. Zzzz. Review. Eat. Review.

Tomorrow is our finals together with our last day for this first semester. Oh my, time flies so fast.

I tie my long brown hair in a bun to focus on my studies. My mom told me eating vegetables, chocolate and to drink milk while studying can store up all the infos in my mind. So that's what I'm doing right now.

But after thirty minutes I found myself lying in my bed sleeping. Maybe it's much better to sleep rather than go to school all groggy. Then tomorrow we're going to have a debate about some scene that our professor will provided on the spot and I'm kind of nervous about that.

The next morning I wake up earlier to make a time to study again and eat a heavy breakfast.

The Debate.

Our professor decided to make it Male Vs. Female debate. Then we have to pick one a small paper to know our numbering and I found myself at the last one which I think the pressure will be it. Gosh! I can't concentrate 'cos my heart beats so fast.

"This will be the last. Team A will be Ms. Hermosa......"

I didn't hear the last thing she have said. My hands are shaking but I dare not to show it to my teammates or else they'll worry that I might not help to their team. I dug my nails into my palm to stop from shaking but it didn't work.

"Those who were done did a great job. Now for the last one let's put some twist. The one who'll win this final debate will get a flat one together with their team. But as for the lose team will going to stick for the first rule. By individuals, okay?"

Wow, just great. Now I can feel the double pressure inside of my chest. Goodluck, Nick.

"You can do it, Nick!" Kristel cheers.

"Na sayo yung chance natin maka-uno kaya galingan mo ha." dagdag naman ni Tony.

"Listen guys here's the topic. Who do you think is the responsible for having a divorce or an annulment in a marriage life? Is it the man or is it the woman? Can you breakdown at least some of the causes? Okay? Who will start first?"

Oh this will be easy so I raise up my hand.

"Go ahead, Ms. Hermosa."

"I think that will be the male or the husband. Most of them cannot stand alone for a single woman. They called 'visual creatures' and they easily get distracted and get attracted to another woman. Their instinct is that once they settle down they don't have the chance to have a good time. They think they lost of what you called 'manhood'." I explains.

"That's not true." a guy's voice counters.

Oh really? You must be good on how to explain this thing. I look right to face the contender.

"Why?" I ask.

"In my opinion that will be the female. Sometimes she forgot to take good care of the house, their children, herself and most especially her husband. Yes, that is correct that male and so am I are visual creatures and that's normal to our nature. Sometimes when settling down to a marriage life the woman or the wife always demands something to her husband and that makes a man irritable."

"That's not true. It's not easy to take good care of their house and their children. It's a sacrifice to make to prioritize her family first than herself. And for you to know, a woman would not demand something if her husband really is responsible. He's the provider then the wife will just take charge of it."