Chapter ❶❸: Good Feeling

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❶❸ "Good Feeling"

[ Audrey's POV ]

Our enrollment for second semester begins this week thereupon Kristel sent us a message regarding on what schedule we would take. We decided to stay in blocked section so that we're still together including the guys as well. But we don't have a clue about Sebastian and the guys said that they're barely talk to him despite of his hectic schedule. I wonder what's he doing right now? Are we going to be classmates again or even seatmates? That thought makes me nervous. As you know we're still not in good terms. Sigh.

"Nick!"

"Kevin! What's up?"

"I'm good. Hey, are you on a diet? Looks like you loose some weight."

"Really? Oh my! Nobody told me that!" immediately I got panicked.

"Why? What did you do last sembreak?"

"I just become one of the -" then I stop  before I reveal myself from being backup dancers for Sebastian's music video.

"One of the what, Nick?"

"Uhm, I. Uhm, I volunteered myself from an organization we had in our village. Uhm, it's fun and at the same time exhausting."

"Ah, ganon pala, okay. Have you read Kristel's message last night?"

Good thing he believe in it.

"Taking blocked section again?"

"Yeah, for me it's okay. I'm quite enjoying it. What about you?"

"I agree with you."

"You sure?" he ask with a curious look on his face.

"What with that look?"

"Why do I have this feeling that I don't believe in you right at this moment?" he said with a smug on his face.

"Straight to the point, Kevin. What are you trying to say?"

"Haha chillax, Nick. I'm just wondering what happened last semester between you two?"

"..."

"You know, about the debate?"

Oh bugger.

"After our exam we headed to the nearest cafe to celebrate including the girls. We asked him about you and he just said that you need to go home early. But you know what?"

I feel like I ride in a time machine to go back in time. I see myself getting upset and he was saying sorry. Suddenly I became furious and he became irritated as well but still managed to be friendly. I walked out and leaving him with a bit sad on his face. I heard him shout about my secret but I don't care. I want to cry out loud and shout at him but I know it's not his fault, it's mine. And I don't know how to handle it.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought that there's something wrong. Something fishy, you know? I tried to asked him again about you but he just shrugged. Then I noticed that he seemed a bit upset."