Chapter ❽: Not Like the Movies

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❽ "Not Like the Movies"

[ Sebastian's POV ]

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing a long to my stereo

Oh man. This song goes play to my mind like a thousand times but I don't care. 'Cos it reminds me of her. You ask who? Course it's Audrey. That chix is very entertaining and she always gives me this good vibes.

(^ν^)

I'm thrilled. Because from now on we're friends. I wonder why it did take us for so long to realize that we should be friends with one another. I always approach her and she always turn me down. And take note we are always sitting next to each other except for P.E and two some of our subjects. But it doesn't matter. What's important is we're friends now and it's all because of her secret. Oh, what a luck!

But in some point I know how she feels in her situation. On why she's so worried and a bit scared, sometimes I feel that way. Its really hard to be real when everybody arounds you are fake. It's like your patience is being tested multiple times as if you won't brake. There are lot of people can say anything without thinking if it's true or will their words could hurt others feelings. They don't really care 'cos they don't give a single damn thing. Sigh. Wait. As far as I know I'm in good mood. Hmm, let me think of her again.

(^∇^)

My heart's a stereo
It beats for you so listen close
Hear my thoughts in every note, oh oh
Make me your radio
Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you
Just sing a long to my stereo

I don't know why I'm smiling not because I'm on drugs. Oh no, drugs is not on my list if you think that way. But why I'm feeling like this? Very high like I'm on cloud nine. Is this because of her? I know there's something really good thing happened to me earlier. But as I think all I can see is Audrey's face. Like, c'mon dude. Is she the only reason?

I remember our agreement behind her secret is that she will just smile in return and nothing else. It's so simple for her but as for me I feel like I won a lottery. Not to be exaggerated but you have to know, Audrey is really cute whenever she's smiling. I can stay all day just staring at her lovely face and I don't think it will last. I also love the way she blushed, it really flattered me. Girls should not be ashame of themselves whenever they blushed. There are lot of guys like me who find it really comforting. It's like eating smores that melts into your mouth. Its even like you scored three-point shot in a basketball game, that kind of feeling.

Hey, I'm gonna tell you something. I'm always attracted to those cute girls. What those 'cute girls' by means to me? She's got to be a little bit shy, does not wear too much makeup, know how to dress clean/elegant/girly style and most of all not full-of-herself. I easily get annoyed by the opposite of it but I don't show it instead I pretend that I like the way she is for the sake of my image. Oh crap, I know!

Being a male artist there's a lot of ladies who can be my partner, you know 'love team' - if it will work. Anyway, may I breakdown the list of some girls that I really don't want to be with.

Girls Who Are Not My Type
•Geisha - that super fair skin as if she was made out of Gluthathione. I don't know why they want to be fair. If you want to be pretty you must accept and embrace what you have and just improves it. Not to change it, 'cos it will just makes you a different person.

•Mini - hey! I know what you're thinking! It's not the boobs or the bumps but it's the way they dress. I'm not attracted to those girls who wears as if clothes are not existing. Real beauty doesn't come on how the way you dress. It's how the way you carry and treat yourself with respect.

And lastly:

•Attitude - do I really need to explain this? Nah, I bet you already knew about this.

You'll see a lot of these girls in showbiz. But I'm way too nice to treat them gently. I got a lot love team before but it did not work for us. Turns out we got some different perspective in lives so every now and then we don't agree in any way. But for the sake of our fans we act as if we're both interested with one another.

When we act:
•Holding hands
•Hug each other
•Kiss on the cheeks / forehead / hand and even in the lips
•Smile at each other
•Game on whatever the audience is requested

When Off Cam:
•Wash our body parts with alcohol
•We shout at one another
•Hurt one another
•Curse one another
•Says 'Yuck' or 'Back-off!' with one another

Interesting isn't it and yet the audience doesn't have a clue unless you are a basher. But I'm way smarter than them and they never ever will caught me.

So I promise myself that if I got a girlfriend I don't want her to be a showbiz. For me it's not real. I don't want some paparazzi roaming around on us asking where we're heading to, asking what I will give on her birthday something like that. It doesn't sound real for me it's like scripted.

They are so much different compare to Audrey. That's why I like her. Hey! What??!!

This pressure really hits me and it makes me emotionally. Dang! My manager, Marc set a cool guy image for me. He said it suits my face and figures. Since he's the manager I oblinged. I always obey on what orders he throws at me even if most of the times I disagree. Even with my college life we had this huge row. He said he'll drop me off and get another talent that will replace me. But man, I got a school life to catch on, I got a life to live in and I'm not a robot that you can push and orders whenever you want. I said that to him then he grabs me by my collar and nearly punch me in the face. I clenched my fist ready to attack when suddenly a thought hits me so I said "You want to drop me? So be it. You know you got your percent because of my talent. Even if you replace me you think your salary will be the same? You think your achievements will be the same? Maybe that guy has a talent but it will never be the same." So that shut him out and eventually gave his permission. If you ask my parents they want me to finish my studies first but being an actor is also my dream. So *shrugs.

Being famous you got what you want, what you need and everything. But of course there's a consequences. Marc said that I should look cool but it's not me. I'm not even like that. Some people judge me from being that image without knowing the truth behind it. It's frustrates me at first but that how a person think. So I set my mind to just go with that damn flow because at the end of the day I know who's the real me.

Oh dear Life, why do you have to run so fast? Can you slow down a bit? I'm trying to catch my life in this crazy world of mind, please?

Sorry for being onion head. Hey! I miss that guy! Mr. Onionhead! Anyway, I'll just go back to Audrey's lovely face. Hmm, I'll ask tomorrow if we can take a picture. Man, I really can't rid this smile on my face. Audrey! What are you doing to me? Oh bugger, I'm turning gay, sheet this thing.

I'll just close my eyes, wait for the sun shows up and ready to see her at the parking lot.

♡♡♡♡♡♡
Thanks for reading!
God bless
🌸DaintyLala 💋
http://daintylala.tumblr.com

♡♡♡♡♡♡