Chapter ❶❺ "Crazy For You"

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❶❺ "Crazy For You"

[ Audrey's POV ]

Its been one month after our first day in second semester. I can say we are all getting along well, yet not a hundred percent but compare from the past this one is better.

Our section: We bond almost everyday! Its a good thing especially when we have an activity, that way it is much easier to participate if we're comfortable to one another.

Sebastian: Since we became friends again I didn't feel any awkwardness between us. I feel much comfortable than before. Maybe it's the way he treats me. He always makes me laugh and tell some stories that I did not hear before. So yeah, we're good friends.

My-Lovable-Boyfriend: Sigh. Do you still remember him? Of course none other than - Kevin! Everyday I remind him that this craziness should be ended so soon. Wanna know his reponse is? "Sure","Yeah","Someday" But until now we're still together. Good thing he's handsome and got a funny attitude. I wonder when will I be going single in the eyes of my friends?

And lastly...

My Loves: Oh gosh! Here goes his name again and I can't stop myself to giggle. Well, we are always seeing each other unexpectedly. I don't know  but it seems the world want us to be together. Uhm, that sounds exaggerated. But the thing is, can't you see? It's like a sign or a message from heaven that we belong together. Oh my, that feeling is so exhilarating!

And that means, Kevin and I should stop our playing relationship. I, for myself never have been into a relationship even if its for fling, never. And now look at us. Sigh.

EEEENNG!!!

My head snapped back to reality as the timer rings. I'm here at the arena where our school competing to Blue Team. Our school is leading with six points and standing number one from the list. Thanks to my brother and to his team especially to -

"GO PAPA PAOLO!!! WOOO!!!"

Whaaaat?! Who said that?! I turned to my right and saw two girls screaming their heads off for my love.

"TWO POINTS FOR IGNACIO!" said the announcer.

Oh well, my loves is really good at this. And of course my brother is way better than him that is why he's the captain of their team while my loves is the point guard.

"OH MY GOSH!!! ANG GALING MO TALAGA PAPA PAOLO!!! ANG POGI MO PA!!!" said the same girl to my right. How irritating.

Our team runs to the other side of the court then my loves Paolo waves at me and wink. My heart melts. He's so charming when he's playing basketball. The way he run, dribbling the ball, jump to shoot it and even wiping away his sweat from his forehead is admirable. I know it sounds ridiculous but it what the world is saying? You accept everything when it comes to your love.

"Oh my gosh bes! Did you saw it? Kumaway siya sakin at may kindat pa! Grabe!"

"Ambisyosa! Para sakin kaya 'yon!"

"Ikaw ang ambisyosa!"

The two girls at my right are arguing about Paolo where in fact they are both wrong. What's got to their heads? As if Paolo knows them.

"GO IDOL MICHAEL!!!" a guy screams behind my back.

I scanned the court for my brother and  he shoots the ball for three points just in time the timer rings.