Chapter ❹: Good Time

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❹ "Good Time"

[ Nick's POV ]

Our professor didn't came in our third and last subject which seems to be okay after all me and Kevin were having fun. This guy truly knows how to make me laugh and everytime I laugh that guy who has spotlight in his head keeps looking at me and I don't know why. My laugh was not that loud because everybody now is talking.

We decided to eat since we both get hungry by our laughter. Kevin ordered adobo meal that includes rice with iced tea and also requested for extra rice. As for me, I just ordered carbonara, two donuts and mocha shake. What? We're really that hungry.

"Nick don't look back. I think he's going here." he whispers.

"What? Who?"

"The actor."

Right now?! Why?

"Hi guys!" Mr. Actor said and take a sit beside me as my heart quickens. What? I feel kind of nervous when he's near. He regards us with his smile where your legs can turns into jelly. Huh? Did I really feel that way?

"As I like to join you guys could we do this tomorrow? I'd like to know you both since you guys were the only one who I did not talked to. Don't worry my treat." he said and I was like lightheaded.

"Sure." Kevin answered.

"Great! By the way, what's your name?" he addressed to Kevin.

"Kevin."

"Okay, Kevin." he nods. "And Audrey."

Really? Audrey? He called me Audrey?No one calls me Audrey.

"I prefer Nick." I answered with a high-pitched voice. Nooo! Why am I acting weird?

His smile became tight.

"Sorry, but Nick sounds like a guy and Nicole is so common. So I picked Audrey and it suits you. Do you know Audrey Hepburn? You two have in common. Do you know what it is?" he asked.

Do I really need to answer that? Of course I do know that lady but she's long way dead.

"I think she does not know the answer." Kevin said.

"Well," he begins with 'The-Guy-Next-Door-Smile' then look at me straight in the eye and continue "You two have this appeal. A pleasant good-looking lady." he said knowingly and winked.

A pleasant good-looking lady. Did he really said that? I can't find my voice. I just stare at him gobsmacked.

"Want my advice? Keep on smiling. Because people will judge the way you carry yourself. Sayang, maganda ka pa naman."

I feel my cheeks getting warm and suddenly I heard Kevin's snort. I want to turn to him and smack his head but I don't have the power to do that, for now.

"Alright then, see you guys tomorrow." he smile again and walked out.

Finally, I look at to Kevin who's now smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You know Audrey Hepburn?" he mimicked.