Chapter ❼: Stereo Hearts

'Til I Found You

Chapter ❼ "Stereo Hearts"

I don't know what happened but Sebastian and I became close that I can imagine. Actually we're not that really close but it's much better than no friendship at all. Sometimes we bump next to each other at the parking lot then walk together on our way to our classroom. But sometimes there's an awkward silent between us. I can't figure out that yet.

"Hi Nick! Oh, hi Sebastian!" Kristel greets.

"Hi Kristel!" we both said in unison as we walked to our seat and suddenly Kristel stare at us.

"What?" I ask wondering what's expression is that. She seems to conclude on something intriguing and I think I don't have the nerves to like it.

"What what?" she said while smiling.

"Cut it out, Kristel." I said jokingly.

"Oh well, let's just say you look blooming today isn't she Sebastian?"

"Huh?" ask Sebastian without taking his eyes off from his phone.

"I'm asking, what can you say to Nick?"

Suddenly Sebastian stops tapping from his phone and look at me. But within five seconds he resume from his phone again.

"Well, she look good on me."

Good. Look good on me. I feel a pang of disappointment, just a little. Well, I can take that. But isn't there's a comparison word for that like Better or Best? 'She look better on me." or 'She look on her best.' still I'm glad he didn't said Worst or Terrible.

"Seeeeeee?! Haha, oh my gosh!" she giggles.

"Duh." I said then rolled my eyes at her.

Sebastian is still busy with his phone. I think he didn't hear anything what Kristel have said, infact that's more like it. Why did she ask him like that? What bothers me is that I quite don't like the way his response is.

Yes we're now close but not that close as you think. We talk much longer than before, sometimes walk together but that just it. Nothing more. Oh wow, what on earth do I care?!

"Is it because of Paolo? You know I never met him or even see his photo! C'mon Nick, you can't hide this mystery guy to us forever!"

Oh right. She thought its because of my Paolo myloves and here I am thought it's because of Sebastian. What a shame.

"Paolo who?" Sebastian ask and stop playing with his phone.

"Some random guy I know."

"The love of her life."

We both said and Sebastian raise his eyebrows.

"Love of your life?" he ask.

"Uhm, not really." I said and I feel myself blush.

"A crush? Or M.U.?"

A minute ago he doesn't care and now he's acting as if he's been part of our conversation.

"A nobody really."