Second Meeting

There are two families that were close together, the Rojnapat family and the Suthiluck family. Due to the nature of their jobs, it's been 13 years since they last saw each other. They only kept in touch with phone calls. Now that their kids are grown, it is time to fulfill a promise that was made by both families.

Arthit Rojnapat is a 19-year-old, who just finished his second year in university in the engineering department. In a week, he would be starting his third year. He is the only child of the Rojnapat couple, and he is loved dearly by his parents.

At the end of his second year, his parents told him to bring most of his belongings home, and by the start of his third year he would be moving into a condo which is near the university campus. When he asked for the reason, they said the condo is bigger, which means more space and they just want him to enjoy his university life, as he has two years left.

He could tell his parents were not giving him a straight answer, but hey, he gets to move into a new place already paid for. The only issue is that the condo would be ready a week after classes have started. He doesn't have to do anything, his parents would set it up for him. He could still stay in his dorm for the first week until the condo was ready.

For his third year, Arthit was going to be the new head hazer. He thought about what type of leader he was going to be, but he knew he had to be strict. He believed in the sotus system and wanted to pass it on to the juniors. At least he had his friend who were in the hazing team with him, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Before leaving for school, his parent told him they would be spending the following weekend at a hotel, to meet up with some family friends they hadn't seen in a while. They would send him the information so he could meet them there after his classes on Friday. 

"Don't forget about Friday Ai'Oon" his mother said

"I won't mum" he replied and kissed her on the cheek, wondering what was so important about meeting people he doesn't know.

He said goodbye to his parents and left for school.

 Kongpob Suthiluck is a 17-year-old boy who finished high school, and would be starting his first year as a university student in the engineering department. He is the only son of the Suthiluck couple, with two older sisters who are married, and two nephews.

As a present for graduating high school, his parents bought him a condo near the university campus where he would live as he attends university. His parents would set everything up for him, but it would be ready in a week, after classes have started. In the meantime, he would stay with Aim, his best friend from high school who is also attending the same university as him.

His parents told him that they would be spending the weekend at a hotel, to meet up with some family friends they hadn't seen in a while. They would send him the information, so he could meet them there after his classes on Friday.

"Don't forget about Friday honey" his mother reminded him

"I won't mum" he replied hugging her

"I promise your condo will be ready by next week"

"Thanks mum"

He kissed her, and said goodbye to his parents before leaving for school.

First day of school and classes began. Later on, they learned about something called the SOTUS system, and the first-year students were excited to see what it was all about.

After classes were done, the freshman students gradually made their way to the auditorium where they would learn more about the sotus system.

Kongpob sat down next to Aim as they talked happily with each other. He was grateful to his friend for letting him stay at his dorm, until his condo was ready.