Engaged

Kongpob was not happy with the decision Arthit made, although he knew that Arthit was only doing what he thought was best, he was still hurt that Arthit thought breaking up was the only option they had. Why couldn't Arthit trust him when he said everything would work out, and rely on him more?

After Kongpob left, a week went by and he was not back yet, he had left without a word to anyone or about his whereabouts. During that time, Arthit was miserable, he spent his days in a daze, only leaving the house to attend his classes.

He made the right decision right, he thought once they broke up, Namtan would stop, and that would keep her from ruining Kong's future. It seemed like the logical thing to do, but what he didn't expect was for Kong to just up and leave. He left without saying anything, cutting of all communication, every time he called his phone, it went straight to voice mail.

Being in the house reminded him so much of Kong, he missed Kong's presence around him, the subtle touches he secretly liked although he swats his hands away, even the cheesy lines he spouted. "Stupid Kong" he muttered, "what happened to not giving up," he said as he punched Kong's pillow a couple of times before picking it up and cuddling with it as he laid in bed, all his thoughts about Kong, and he could not stop his tears from flowing.

"Please come back"

Arthit's friends knew how miserable he was, and they did all they could to help and cheer him up, but they could only do so much, as only Kong could bring back the smile on Arthit's face. They hadn't seen him smile, a genuine smile since Kong left and they were tired of seeing the fake one he had on every time they checked on him.

"You didn't expect Kongpob to stay after you broke up with him right?" Prem asked, they were currently at Arthit's house, trying to keep him from wallowing in despair.

Arthit knew that, but pointing it out made him feel worse than he already did

"That is not how you cheer him up" Toota reprimanded, slapping the back of his head

"Here, we brought you nom yen" Knott said, handing the cup to Arthit.

Arthit looked at the cup, "I want ice coffee" he stated

And he held onto the pink milk while Bright, Prem, and Toota went to get his ice coffee. That meant taking another trip, but anything to make their friend happy. Knott stayed behind as the others left.

"You love him right, so why did you break up with him?" Knott asked, looking at his friend who sat dejectedly. "Bet you were thinking too hard and came up with something stupid".

Now that Arthit thought about it, it was a stupid reason. Namtan's actions wasn't worth giving up Kong for. Guess he should have been patient, instead of making rash decisions. But what's done is done, he just needed to find a way to fix it.

"Don't worry, Kong will come back. Just give him time" Knott said

"How do you know"

"I don't see Kong staying away from you, besides, no one else is crazy enough to be in a relationship with you"

"I'm not that bad" Arthit protested

"Are you kidding me! with your stubbornness, short temper and laziness, no one else but Kong can put up with you" he said nudging his shoulders

That made Arthit laugh a little, "thanks Knott" he replied with a small smile on his face.

Later that night, he called his grandfather.

For S&R Corporation, it had been a busy period for them, as they were in the process of transitioning to a new CEO. Everyone knew this day would come, as the chairman created his company with the intend of handing it to his successor once he was ready.