Bombshell

"Sorry", Kongpob apologized to his friend

Aim did not mind though, he knew Kong did it to help him.

"You just have to watch what you say"

Kongpob was angry. he felt that what the senior was doing was not indicative of the sotus system.

"Let's go back to the dorm, don't want to deal with more seniors today"

They both headed to the dorm, with Aim thinking of continuing his game. 

Arthit had left without signing Aim's booklet.

Never had he encountered someone that made him boil with anger. His impression of Kongpob was that of a disrespectful, insolent, and stubborn junior.

'What did I do to deserve this' he thought. The freshmen students this year seemed to be troublesome. How he wished they could be switched out with better obedient students.

His friends followed after him as he left the cafeteria, trying to calm him down. "That was a little harsh", Prem said

Arthit glared at him.

"Don't glare at me, was just saying"

Arthit was still pissed with what Kongpob said in the cafeteria. That was clearly not what he told the junior to say.

After calming down, he thought over his actions, that probably too harsh what he did. He did not mean for it to go that way, 'but that junior just irks me' he thought

Knott being the good friend that he is, tried to soothe him, "come on there's a cup of pink milk with your name on it" he told Arthit.

Such good friends he had, and they knew how to calm him down or keep him happy. They brought him to the drink stall and got him pink milk, before walking back to their dorms. 

Kongpob tried to stay clear of the seniors, especially Arthit, but things don't always work out as planned. They were both drawn to each other by an invisible magnet-like force, which seemed impossible to break.

After class, the first-year students were gathered in the hall for hazing activities, but some of their classmates were not present. Most of them were afraid of the seniors and were keeping their distance.

Arthit noticed that some of the students were missing, to teach the students about the sotus system, they had to be present for the activities. This made him feel like he wasn't doing a good job, and if students kept avoiding the hazing activities, there would be no one left to teach.

He asked the class why students seemed to be missing, most knew the answer but chose to remain quiet.

As luck would have it or karma, his eyes landed on Kong. He told him to stand up and answer the question.

'Of all the students here, he had to pick me' Kong thought to himself

'This is not going to end well' aim thought

He asked again, waiting for Kongpob to answer

"I don't know"

"Why don't you know? They are your classmates"

Kongpob got angry, it was not his fault the students were avoiding the hazing activities, but the senior's.

"Its not my job to know, why don't you know?" he snapped back at Arthit

After that remark, Kong's punishment for talking back at Arthit was to run laps for each student that was not present.

Kongpob glared at him before leaving the hall