Terminated Contract

Weeks after Arthit completed his internship program, things seemed to go back to their original state. Arthit went back to his normal class schedule, which meant no waking up at early hours in the morning. Things were moving smoothly when suddenly, Arthit broke their contract.

It all started on a Monday when Kong was called to the assistant dean's office. There, the assistant dean notified him that he was suspended from all his classes effective immediately pending further evaluation. He was told they would send a letter notifying him on a date and time to appear before the academic board to go over the details and determine a course of action.

The news was troubling indeed, everyone was shocked over it. No matter how hard he thought, Kongpob could not think of what he did wrong to warrant suspension, despite that he was calm about it, unlike Arthit who was more distress over the whole situation.

"Stop worrying" Kong said, "everything will work out. In the mean time I can be a stay at home fiancé, it won't be bad playing the role of a housewife. Think about it, wouldn't it be nice if I was there to wake you up every morning, with breakfast already prepared, and be there to welcome you back home once you return mmh".

As tempting as that sounded, now was not the time. 

"Don't joke about this, I'm being serious here" Arthit said sternly, "what about school and-"

Kong cut him off as he kissed him. "I'm not joking" he said hugging him close "don't worry, everything would be fine, promise". Arthit sighed, wrapping his arms around Kong and buried his face in his neck, hoping things would turn out alright.

Kongpob's friends were helpful during this period, they saved their notes and assignments for Kong so he does not miss anything in his studies.

Later that week, Arthit got a text from an unknown number 'this is only the beginning" it said. The beginning of what? Unsure about it, he paid no mind and ignored the message.

The next day, while on campus, Namtan approached Arthit and asked if he received her text message.

"What text" he asked, then he thought about the text from the unknown number "that was you? You had Kong suspended?" he asked, stunned she would do something like that.

Judging by the smirk on her face, she did not need to respond for Arthit to get his answer

"Why? Why are you doing this" he asked

"Oh Arthit, I always get what I want" Nobody refuses me she thought, I have never been humiliated like this before, how can he chose him over me? I will have him.

 "How did you even do it" he asked

"I have my ways" she said, "this would only get worse" she yelled out before leaving.

S&R Corporation, the leading engineering company in Thailand. After donating to the university for so many years, the CEO was placed as one of its main board members who had an influence in the university's activities especially within the engineering department. Namtan asked her uncle for help and he used S&R Corporation to his advantage to help his niece.

As shocking and strange as the order for Kongbop's suspension was, the university was forced to implement it following further investigation.

Namtan was hoping that with what she had done, Arthit would choose her instead, but that was not the case. The two of them were still together, and what made it worse was that she saw them having lunch together at one of the benches around campus. 

Kongpob having nothing to do decided to have lunch with Arthit on campus and Arthit was smiling happily as Kong fed him while they ate.

That irked her so much, what else could she do to separate those two?