Mine

Arthit walked into class the next morning, having missed their friend the past weekend, they all inquired about him and the new place he moved into.

Once he sat down, Bright who was sitting behind him saw the red mark at the back of his neck. He pulled down on the collar of Arthit's shirt so he could see it more clearly.

"What the hell Bright" Arthit said in an annoyed tone

Knott, Prem, and Toota were all surprised at his sudden act, wondering why Bright would pull on Arthit's shirt.

"Why is there a hickey on your neck" Bright asked

"What" they all said, surprised at what they heard. Knott, Prem and Toota gathered behind Arthit to see what Bright was talking about. This is a new development, they knew Arthit was not in a relationship with anyone.

"Fun weekend Arthit"

"Did you get a girlfriend?"

"Who is it?"

The questions kept coming one after the other.

Bombarded with many questions, he felt like child being interrogated by his parents.

"Wait wait wait" he said stopping them from asking so many questions and talking at once "where is this hickey?" he asked, he was surprised as well.

Before he left the house that morning, he was sure to check for any marks on his body and there were no new ones, plus the hickeys and bite marks from before were fading and barely visible. Guess he missed one since it was at the back of his neck.

"It's at the back of your neck" Prem said, they were all starring at it as if it was a new piece of jewelry

Even if he turned his head, he could not see it, so he just rub the area with his hands

Dead, that's what he is going to be, dead

"So?", they all asked, waiting for answers

He did not respond, did not know where to begin, or how to tell his friends.

"Its probably a mosquito bite" he said hoping his friends will believe him

"That does not look like a mosquito bite to me" Bright said

They were going to argue more about it, but luckily the teacher came into class, so they all took their seats.

"This is not over Arthit" they whispered

Lunchtime Arthit was in the cafeteria with his friends still pestering him about the hickey on his neck.

Trust them to not give up so easily

To change the topic about the hickey, he told them about the weekend and his parents, how he was already engaged to someone, and the condo was like a present. But he did not tell them who he was engaged to or that he was living with said person.

"Congratulations" they all said happy for him

"Who is the lucky bride?"

"Is it someone we know?"

"When do we get to meet them?"

And the questions started coming in again. He promised to tell them later who it was, and have them meet, but not at the moment. To which they were okay with, and still happy for their friend.

Imagine how surprised they would be when they find out who it is

In the midst of their conversation, Bright said "It's our popular freshman" pointing to were Kongpob and his friends were siting.