It Begins

A/N: Words in italics are Arthit and Kongpob's thoughts

The boys were left alone in the private dining room, after their mums walked out. They both sat there quietly, thinking about what their mums just said.

First, they were engaged to be married, second they would be living together, third they had to share the same hotel room. Their minds were working on overdrive trying to process the information.

As they sat there silently, the tension in the room grew so thick, you could cut it with a knife. They were both observing each other trying study their expression and guess what the other was thinking.

Him, of all people him, seems like my luck has been getting worst lately. Mum could be best friends with anyone, but no it had to be his mum. And when the hell did he ever propose? What was grandpa thinking? He is a guy, and my junior plus he is stubborn, rude, and –

"I'm not" Kongpob suddenly spoke up

Snapping out of his train of thoughts, Arthit gave him a questioning look

"Nothing" he mumbled

"I have no intentions of marrying you" Arthit said in a cold and apathetic tone. His demeanor had changed, and he reverted back just like when he hazes the first-year students.

Great, a second ago he looked like a normal human being, then he reverts back to the cold emotionless monster that –

"What did you call me" Arthit asked

That shocked Kongpob, he wasn't thinking out loud "I didn't say anything"

Arthit shook his head, Weird, I think I'm hearing things

"I have no intentions of marrying you either" Kongpob replied him

"Great, now that we understand each other"

Arthit, seeming pleased that neither of them wanted the marriage, got up to leave, but their mums popped back into the room

"Oh good we caught you guys, the rest of the family would be here tomorrow, and we would have a family dinner later that evening where we would introduce you guys to them. Got it,"

Both boys nodded, and with that they were gone

Arthit slumped back into his chair, massaging the sides of his head trying to alleviate the headache he was getting. Then he let out a loud and audible sigh expressing his frustration.

"Just great" he mumbled

Kongpob sensed his distress and spoke up

"I think we need to first find a way to convince our mums to stop the marriage before things progress further"

"Alright, you deal with your mum and I'll deal with mine"

Tired of thinking about it further, Arthit got up leaving the room

"Where are you going" Kongpob asked following after him

"Dinner"

It was already late in the evening, around the time when most people would be done with dinner. Arthit left the hotel with Kongpob trailing behind him. Their mums were seated at the lobby, and saw them leave, they thought back to when they were kids at the villa with Kongpob always following Arthit where ever he went. They felt so pleased watching them.

Luckily there were a lot of restaurants around the area, so they did not have to walk far. Arthit stopped in front of a restaurant which all they served were spicy foods, felt like he reached paradise, given his affinity towards spicy food.