Tale 10

Tale 10

Bittersweet Memories

~Charm~

"Don't do that ever again.." sermon sakin ni Cobalt matapos kong i-kwento sa kanya yung tungkol sa lalaking nakita ko, pero hindi ko na sinabi pa ang tungkol sa kulay ng mga mata nya at kung paanong nakita ko na ang mga matang iyon sa mga panaginip ko.. Ayokong lalo pa syang mag-alala.. Sapat nang alam naming parehong nasa panganib ako dahil sa mga Traveler..

"I wont." I assured him, kumalma na ako at nasa loob kami ngayon ng silid ni Mom dito sa ospital..

Akala ko talaga kanina magic ni Arren yung naramdaman ko.. It turns out I was wrong.. Whoever that guy is, I don't want to meet him ever again.

Napatingin ako kay mom.. She's a sight to behold. Pale white skin like snow. Full lips as red as an apple. Hair that is as black as the night. Snow White replaces Aurora as Sleeping Beauty. My lips twitch as I suppress a smile that form on my lips. Maybe I should start questioning my sanity. My mom is in a coma state and I'm still having this weird thoughts.

It's not because I don't care about my mom. I just have faith in her. She's a strong woman. And I know she doesn't want me to worry anyway, so I won't.

"Colby do you think my friends will hate me once they found out that I'm the dauther of the Witch of Carnage??" tanong ko kay Cobalt matapos lumipas ang mahabang katahimikan sa silid.

"That's possible. But I think they will end up getting frightened instead." Sagot nya kaya sinimangutan ko sya

"Yeah. That's very encouraging. Thanks.." Walang gano kong tugon

"It's also possible that they will end up respecting you instead. People are scared of the Witch of Carnage, she's the Royal Family's personal reaper. And some people almost worship her because of her magic. No one is saying a word about this because of fear, but your Mom is far more influencial than the members of the Royal Families.. She's feared and respected because of that.." Dagdag ni Cobalt

Yeah. And that puts a lot of pressure on her only dauther. I want to say, but choose to keep the thought to myself.

My mom's stay in this hospital is kept secret to the public.. No one knows that my mom fell into a coma state.. We did this to protect her from her enemies..

We decided to return to school when the clock hits three in the afternoon.

Pinag-isipan ko ang mga sinabi ni Cobalt.

Parehas kami ng mga naisip na posibildad.. And I have to decide soon.

Maybe I should just trust my friends and tell them..

I'm tired of hiding in the dark.

I want to be honest with my friends.