Chapter 1

JENNIE's POV

"No way! What kind of last will and testament is that?!" I yelled at my parents.

"Are you raising your voice?!" My father stood up and look at me intently.

"It's not that Dad, I am just shocked with what you have said." I said trying to lower down my voice.

"It's what your Grandfather's last wish and we need to do it in order for him to give us his assets." He said.

"But why does it have to be me?" I asked tears already flowing in my face.

"You're his only grand daughter."

"That's the point! Why do I need to marry a person I don't even know? And what's more ridiculous is I'm going to get married with a 'GIRL', seriously? Does Grandpa already lost his mind?" I said while wiping my tears.

"Jennie, Princess please listen. Our company is going down and they are the only one who can help us to rise again. But, we need to assure them that we won't just use them. That's why you need to marry their  only daughter, she's a year younger than you." He explained.

"And they agreed with that idea?! Dad same sex marriage is not that open in this country." I said.

"We know, but we really have to do this. Don't worry, that kind of relationship will soon be accepted. And, they really need someone who will make their child change. She's a pain in the ass, that's what they say."

"And you want me to marry that kind of person?How cruel." I said "Dad, please don't do this to me, you love me right?" I asked, trying to persuade him.

"We already have decided and you'll marry her. That's final!"

"BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" I yelled.

"You what?" He asked shockingly.

"I have a boyfriend and I really love him. Dad, I want to be with him forever."

"Then break up with him." He said coldly.

"W-what?" I asked, not believing what he's saying.

"Break him up." He repeated.

"NO! I LOVE HIM AND HE's THE ONE I'M GONNA GET MARRIED WITH!" I said crying again.

"If you don't do what I say, you'll never know what will I do to that guy. You know what can I do, Jennie." He said and turn his back at me.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I WISH I DID'T HAVE YOU AS MY FATHER! DON'T EXPECT ME TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN!" I yelled and ran to my room and locking myself, crying my heart out.

~~~~
A/N:
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! KEEP SAFE AND GOD BLESS 😇 HERE'S A GIFT FROM YOURS TRULY 😂
Looking forward to BLACKPINK'S version of "So hot"  😂