Chapter 2

JENNIE's POV

"Damn it!" I said and slammed the door of my room. How could he do that to his own daughter. He basically sold me for his company.

*knock* *knock*

I heard a faint knock on my door and waited to know who's behind it.

"Jennie.. Sweetie it's Mom, can you open the door?" She asks softly. I opened the door walked to my bed and let my body fall. She went inside and closed the door. She sat beside me and stroke my hair. "Sweetie.. please don't be mad.. No.. I know you have the right to be mad but.. the company is really important to your father." She said that made me feel angrier.

"The company is important? More important than his own daughter?! Wow! I feel like I'm just a toy or a thing that he can give that easily to others." I said as I cried again.

"Shhh.. it's not like that Jennie. You know, your grandfather worked hard for that company ever since he was young and your father saw that hardwork. He wanted to be like your grandfather so he dedicated himself to make the company bigger. He grew up with that company, it's like his home. So he wouldn't afford to lose it." She explained. "Sweetie please try to understand your father and grandfather's decision for now. I promise you I will the one to stop them if something happens to you."

"But I'm afraid Mom. I'm scared. What if my soon to be wife hurt me? What if she take advantage of me just because we're the ones who needed them? What if--"

"Jennie, stop overthinking. If she ever laid a finger on you, I will not think twice to file a divorce for the two of you. No one will make me stop, not even your father and grandfather, okay?" She said seriously.

"Do you promise?" I asked childishly.

"I promise sweetheart." She said and kissed me on my forehead. "You will meet her tomorrow and the wedding would be next week."

"WHAT?! That fast?!" I asked shockingly.

"Yes."

Fuck.. kill me now.
~~~
A/N:

KILL MEH!