Chapter 11

JENNIE's POV

We're currently at our condo. Lisa decided to throw a welcome party for Rosè and invited the gang to come over in our place.

"You're wife is hella rich, Jen." Nayeon said eyes wandering in the whole condo.

"The living room is my favorite, the sofa is big, you can even do 'it' there you know." Tiffany said and wink at me. Seriously? This girl always thinks about sex.

"Mine is the kitchen. I can live here and don't come out for a month. Seriously, the fridge and the cabinets are too full of foods." Jisoo said amused.

"Her mother went here yesterday with the groceries. She said I cannot expect with Lisa doing household stuffs." I explained.

"So that means you'll do it?" Jisoo asked.

"Probably." I said annoyed.

*ding dong*

I heard the doorbell rang and Lisa went to open it.

"Where's our Rose?!" I heard a girl shouted.

"Taeyeon Unnie!" Rosé shouted and ran from the kitchen.

She quickly hugged the three girls that just arrived.

After they greeted each other, Lisa motioned to them to come in our side.

"Guys, this is Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, and Seulgi unnie. They are my friends from my former school." Lisa introduced.

"It's a pleasure to meet a beautiful ladies." Taeyeon said and bowed. The two did it after her.

"I like that Taeyeon." Tiffany whispered.

"Yah, you cannot like a person you just met." I whispered back.

"They came in your wedding." She said.

"Oh, I remember." I answered. I remember them whistling and clapping loudly when Lisa kissed me. Aish! I remembered that again.

"Again, this is my wife, Jennie. She's not that bad right?" Lisa said smirking.

"Y-yah! What are you saying?" I said annoyed.

"Yah Lalisa, don't treat your wife like that. In fact, you caught a best one." Taeyeon said that made me blushed.

"Thank you." I answered smiling.

"Yah, stop smiling. She always say that in every woman I date." Lisa yelled.

"Don't believe her." Taeyeon said and went closer to my ear. "She thinks the same, you're perfect for her." She whispered.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon what did you say to her?" Lisa pulled her.

"None of your business." Taeyeon teased.

"Tsk! Whatever, I'll go get some drinks." She said and went to the mini bar.

"Please take care of her, she must be hard headed sometimes but she's our precious maknae and we don't want to see her hurting. I know your marriage is forced but please, don't try to hurt each other just because you don't like to be together. I know I'm just Lisa's friend and I don't have the right to say these things. I'm just concerned." She said.

"I understand." I answered shortly.

She gave a genuine smile and we parted after. We went to our friends and saw them already talking..... in partners.

Seulgi is talking to Irene and they are laughing out loud. Jessica was there looking so irritated with Yuri but everytime Yuri is not looking she smiles like an idiot. And there, on the side was Taeyeon already cornerned with Tiffany. Seriously, Taeyeon looks so awkward.

Jisoo and Nayeon were busy playing Xbox.

My eyes wandered to find Lisa until I saw her in the bar stool... with Rosé. They are laughing with each other and they look so happy. They look.... so good together.

~~~~
A/N:

Take care!