Chapter 12

JENNIE's POV

"He's late." Lisa said smirking.

"Should I prepare the punishment?" Rosé asked grinning.

"Oh, prepare all you want sweetie." Lisa answered.

What the hell are they talking about.

Just when I about to asked the door bell rang.

"I think he's here, get ready Chaeyoung." Lisa shouted.

She ran to the door with Rosé at her back holding a... whipped cream?

Lisa opened the door and a guy walked in.

"Sorry I'm late---ooofff" he didn't finished his sentence because Rosé sprayed the whipped cream on his face. The two laughed at their ridiculous doing.

The guy wiped the cream from his face and there I recognized him.

"Hanbin?" I said.

"Oh, hey Jennie." He greeted.

"Oh my God, you're sticky." I said.

Lisa and Rosé laughed harder while he just give a shy smile.

"It's a habit. Late will always be punished, unfortunately, I'm the loser." He said smiling.

"Always.. you're always late Princess Hanbin." Lisa said and laughed.

"Where's my hug, Princess?" Rosé asked and opened her arms.

"Yah! Stop calling me princess!" He yelled and hugged Rosé "I miss you." He said.

"Oh, so you know her too?" I asked him.

"Yes, the three of us we're friends since elementary. We met Rosé when we are in elementary." Lisa explained.

"Hmm.." I just nodded.

The three of them talked again so I excused myself.. Don't want to be out of place in their mini reunion.

After some time, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw Hanbin. He smiled and sat beside me.

"How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay? I think." I answered.

"We haven't seen each other since that day." He said and drink from the cup he's holding.

"Yeah. You didn't go to the cafeteria to see me." I said sulking.

"Oh, I see.. let me make it up to you then." He whispered.

"Hmm.. Let me see if I have a free time." I said pretending to be thinking.

"Oh stop it, you know you always have free time when it comes to me." He said proudly.

"You know me too well." I said and we laughed.

The doorbell rang again.

"Are you expecting someone?" I heard Rosé asked Lisa.

"No,we're already complete." She answered confused. "Let me check it." She said and walked behind the door and opened it.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" She asked shocked.

All of us stopped what we're doing and turned our attention to the Manoban's.

"We're visiting you and Jennie." Her mother answered, still not noticing us.

"Again? Like you just visited us. Are you planning to go here everyday?" She asked annoyed.

"What's the problem with me visiting my daughter and her wife?" Her mother asked and finally noticed our presence. "Oh, you having some party?" She asked.

She looked at all of us until she stop with a particular figure.

"Chaeyoung sweetie is that you?!" She asked shocked.

"Hello Auntie! I miss you!" Rosé come and hugged her and Lisa's father. "Uncle, you too."

"Oh my God, when did you come back? I'm really sad that you and Hanbin didn't attend Lisa's wedding."

"About a week ago." She answered. "We're very sorry Hanbin and I didn't make it, Lisa didn't say earlier and I heard the wedding is rushed so we didn't got the time to prepare." She said. "But, I'm transferring to Lisa's school to make it up to her, I've been arranging my papers also so I got very busy." She explained. Hmm.. so that's why I didn't saw them in the wedding.

"Omo! You're staying for good?" Lisa's mother asked her excitedly.

"Yes. I'm planning to visit you and uncle on Sunday to tell you but you came first." She giggled.

Lisa's friends greeted them and they looked so close to her parents the way they greet them. They give kisses to her mother like a queen and give fist bumps to her father.

I also introduced my friends to them and they seem to get along well. Lisa's parents is not that hard to be with.

They talked with Chaeyoung again like it was their own daughter that was parted from them for years.

"Chaeyoung is really a sweet girl that's why Lisa's parents were so close to her." Hanbin said.

"Yeah.. now I wonder why didn't they let Lisa just marry Rosé instead of me." I said. Well, look how they treat Rosé. I'm not complaining that they are not treating me well as their daughter in law but I thing, Rosé really suits that position.

~~~~
A/N:
T

AKE CARE ALWAYS! GOD BLESS 😅