Chapter 6

JENNIE's POV

"L-Lisa!" I yelled. She pinned me in the wall and took both my hands above my head.

"Hmm..?" She hummed and started to kiss me. Her lips left mine and traveled to my jaw and down on my neck.

"L-Lisa! Oh my God!" I screamed when I felt that she's sucking my weak point. "A-ahhh..." I moaned.

"You like it babe?" She said. Then in a split of seconds I felt my back fell on a soft thing. I opened my eyes and saw that we're already in the bed. What the fuck? How did I not feel it?

Again I was distracted when I felt her hand cupped my breast and I just can't help but moan.

"Oh my God!!"

Everything happened so fast, the last thing I know was I'm already naked and she's already in between my legs.

"Are you ready Babe?" She said with a smirk.

"What?? W-wait I'm---"

*slap*

I woke up when I felt a tap on my cheeks.. I opened my eyes to see Lisa smirking on me.

"You're moaning.. are you perhaps having a wet dreams about me?" She said with a smug face.

"Never in my wildest dreams asshole!" I said and shoved her face away from me. She just laughed.

"Right. I just went here to wake you up. We need to go to your school." She said.

"What? Why??" I asked.

She sighed. "Our parents wants me to transfer in your school so we can spend time with each other. I can't disagree, it will be suspicious if I did." She said.

"Damn it." I said.

"Yeah. Don't worry, I won't intrude with your business as long as you don't intrude with mine. You know the rules." She said.

"I know." I answered.

"Anyway, I'm sure there are many pretty girls in your school. I think I will enjoy to see new faces." She said grinning.

"Tsk. I'm the only pretty girl in the university." I said.

"Oh! I like the spirit!" She said laughing while leaving my room.

"I'll go to my room to get ready. You too, we'll have breakfast outside." She said before she close the door.

As soon as she closed it I remembered my dream. Just thinking of it makes me cringe to death.

What happened last night after the marriage?? Well...

*flashback*

We arrived at her condo. Yes, we're going to live together in her condo. She have the whole floor for herself so it's quite huge.

"Here's your room, mine's here." She said and handed me the keys.

"Oh! I will have my own room?" I asked.

"Yeah. Do you think we're going to share rooms? Sorry Babe but you're not my type. I prefer taller girls with long legs, you know, the model type. Sexy and stuff." She said and whistled.

"Jerk!" I said and kicked her.

"Ow!" She groaned.

I quickly went to my room and collapsed on my bed.

I decided to arrange my clothes and my things in the room. As soon as I finished Lisa walked in.

"We need some rules." She said and sat on my bed.

"What rules?" I asked,

"Rules to keep our parents believe that this is working and to make people believe that we are nothing." She said smiling.

"Now that's a great idea." I said smiling too.

"So.. the first rule. We need to act sweet whenever our parents our around." She said.

"Just don't be so touchy." I said.

"Oh! I'll try my best." She said that earned a smack from me.

"I'll beat you to death if you do that." I said irritatedly.

"Next. Let's act as nothing when we're outside. We can look as friends but nothing more than that." She said.

"Don't worry, I already thought about that."

"Third. No one get's to know these rules. Not even our friends. More people involved, the easy we get screwed."  She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Last. No intruding with someone's business. For example, I can date whoever I want, same goes to you but we cannot intrude okay?" She said.

"Date? We're already married how can you date other girls? If our parents find out--"

"Shh.. It's me, Lalisa Manoban, I have ways okay? No one will find out." She said smirking. "Okay, all the rules are okay with you right?" She asked.

"Yes, but the last one, make sure you will take care of that." I said.

"Sure. But, you can tell me when you're jealous or you don't like the girl. I can stop for you, Wifey." She said with a wink.

"I don't care." I said.

Then she left the room.

*eofb*

That's how we did our honeymoon.

"Genius bitch."

~~~~
A/N:
Have a nice and safe day 😊