Chapter 43

JENNIE'S POV

Jisoo unnie told me everything. How Lisa prepared all the things for our anniversary and to finally ask me to be her girlfriend, to the part that Lisa broke down knowing that I couldn't see her because I went to Hanbin.

"Unnie, can we go there?" I asked Jisoo and she's confused.

"Go where?" She asked.

"You said Lisa arranged that place right? I want to see it, if it's not ruined yet." I said.

"No, I think it's still good. Lisa did not ruin it." She smiled.

~~~

"W-wow! Unnie, this is.. this is wonderful." I said as I saw a rainbow themed restaurant.

"Lisa was right, you would love it." She said.

"Maybe she noticed that I love unicorns and rainbows." I chuckled.

"All of us thought that it was a ridiculous idea but Lisa insisted, she said that you would love this." She said as she sit on a chair.

I roamed my eyes to see the whole place and I can't help but smile. Lisa really did a huge effort to make this kind of arrangement.

There's a cloud made from cotton on the ceiling, rainbow, and unicorns hanging. When I looked at the center, there's a stage and musical instruments.

"She's planning to sing for you. We practiced and took three days to perfect her performance. After her performance, she would give a long cheesy speach before asking you this." She said and pulled the rope beside her.

I gasped when the ballons popped out one by one revealing a board.

'Will you be my girlfriend?'

"You know what, Lisa always have ridiculous ideas but when you think about it, her ridiculous ideas are always the best." She chuckled.

"This is perfect." I said. "I'm such a fool.. I'm so stupid. How could I let her go?" I said and cried again.

"I told you already. But you chose Hanbin." She said.

"No. I did not choose him." I said.

"Then why did you go to him?" She asked confused.

"We broke up a week ago. I told her that I can't help it anymore and I'm falling inlove with Lisa and I'm ready to tell her. But he told me to wait for him, he wants us to talk to Lisa together so I fetch him." I explained.

"Shit. Jennie, you could have ditch him and go here first! Lisa thought you choose him!" She said frustratedly.

"Unnie, I forgot that it's my birthday and that it's our anniversary today. I thought it was tomorrow." I said.

"Fuck. You're so stupid Jennie Kim! How could you forget an important date?" She said.

"I don't know. I was too occupied on how I will tell Lisa that I'm having an affair with Hanbin." I said. "Unnie.. I'm so stupid.." I said and cried harder.

"Let's go home." She said and helped me stand up.

~~~

"Hanbin? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked him when we saw him outside my condo.

"I heard what happened. Did you find her?" He asked me.

"No.. she's gone. She told me not to look for her." I said crying.

"Let's go inside." Jisoo said.

We went inside and was surprised to see Rosé seating in the couch. With Lisa's letter on her hand.

"Chaeyoung?" Hanbin called her and she looked up.

"Oh! Look who do we have here. Hi there three idiots! Are you happy now? Lisa is gone." She started. "How can Lisa write this crappy letter? Why would she apologize to the both of you? Why would she apologize to the woman who played with her heart?" She said pointing at me.

" And why would she apologize to a snake like you!" She pointed at Hanbin.

"Chaeyoung--"Hanbin started.

"Of all people Hanbin, you, how could you do this to Lisa? She helped you since childhood, protected you and treat you like a real brother. What did you do to her in return? You fucking stole the girl she loves the most! You know how she suffered because of Jennie two years ago, you witnessed how much she loved her." She said madly.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Chaeng please come down." Jisoo told her.

"Don't fucking butt in. I know you are this bitch's bestfriend but wasn't it lying to Lisa enough? Now, don't fucking talk to me. We're done and hearing my name coming from your mouth disgusts me,  knowing that all you say were all lies." Chaeyoung snapped and I couldn't believe seeing her and hearing her talking like this.

"You two.. did you.." I tried to talk.

"Oh yes we just broke up because I found out that your bestfriend here knows that you're having an affair yet she did not even say anything." Rosé said straightly.

"Rosé, please don't involve Jisoo on this. It's my fault." I said, I wouldn't afford it if they broke up.

This all fucked up because of me.

"We're done and I've said it." She said looking at Jisoo.

"Now, back to you." She said glaring at me and Hanbin. " You think I will let you both live happily knowing that Lisa is suffering from God knows where she is right now?" She said.

"This will answer all of your questions. I don't know if you would like to be near this man again after you see this." Rosé said with a smirk and threw a book on the floor.

"Happy Birthday Jennie. I hope you all of you fuck up in your life." She said and stormed out of the condo.

I kneeled down and pick up the... scrapbook?

I opened it and saw a young picture of me with Lisa.

'Happy Third Anniversary, Love.'

Then a picture fell on the floor.

I took it and saw a picture of the four of us..

Rosé, Lisa, Me ..... and Hanbin.

~~~~

A/N:

#Balakayodyan

Take care and goodnight!