Chapter 18

JENNIE'S POV

"Yah! What happened to you and Lisa?" Jisoo asked me.

We're at the Cafeteria right now. I should be sitting beside Lisa but this stupid Jisoo pulled me beside her seat.

"Nothing, why do you ask?" I asked confused.

"Bitch you've been clingy since I saw you this morning." She said.

"What's the matter with that? I'm clingy with you too." I said.

"But she's different. She's your wife. I thought you don't like her?" She asked.

"Yeah I don't. But I see her as a friend now. She's not that bad." I andwered.

"Oh.. I see.. I think I know where is this going." She said and wiggles her eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said and continued to eat while smiling like an idiot.

"LISAAAAA!"
All of us turned in the entrance to see who just shouted.. and there the bitch is standing.

"Chaeng! Come here!" Lisa gestured to sit beside her.

Wow.. after what happened to us yesterday now you have the guts to flirt in front of me? Tsk!

"I missed you!" Chaeng hugged her and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"I missed you too Princess." Lisa answered.

"They didn't see each other for just two days yet they already miss each other.." I mumbled.

"Uh.. we're just like that because we've been together since child." Chaeng answered. Sht. Why did she hear me??

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Hi Jisoo unnie" She greeted.

"Don't fucking call me unnie, bitch." Jisoo said flatly.

"Yah Kim Jisoo don't you dare curse and call my baby a bitch" Lisa warned.

"What? What will you do if I do so?" Jisoo asked.

"Fight me!" Lisa said and formed her fist like a boxer.

The atmosphere is getting heated with thentwo of them but she just have to act like that so all of us laughed instead.

"You look like a kangaroo" Jisoo said laughing.

"She's cute tho.. I wouldn't mind taking this cute Kangaroo with me in Australia." Chaeng said that made Lisa giggled.

"Stop flirting with Lisa, you know she's already married. Have some respect with her wife here." Jisoo said.

"Do I look like I'm flirting with her?" Chaeng asked amused?

"Bitch you look like a snake clinging onto her all day."

"You and Jennie have been touchy and clingy with each other, did Lisa questioned you?" Rosé asked again.

"Why would she question us? We're bestfriends and she knows that." Jisoo answered.

"Then how can you say that I'm flirting with her. Lisa and I are bestfriends too and grew together. We're basically siblings. I bet you two didn't grew together." Rosé answered again.

"Because you're different. You act like a sweet girl but the truth is inside of that you're a total slut!" Jisoo said that shocked us.

"Jisoo!" I yelled.

"Bitch who the fuck are you to say that to her?" Lisa grabbed her shirt and pulled her.

"Lisa don't! stop it, everyone is looking now." I said removing her hand in Jisoo's shirt.

"I don't give a fuck with them!" She yelled still looking at Jisoo. "You should apologize." Lisa said.

"Why would I?" Jisoo asked coldly.

"Bitch!" Lisa was about to punch her..

"Lisa! No!" Both me and Rosé stopped her.

I stood in front of Jisoo while Rosé pulled Lisa away.

"What? You're going to protect that bitch after she insulted you?" Lisa asked amused.

"Let's go. You need to calm down." Rosé said and dragged her out of the cafeteria.

I looked at Jisoo.

"We need to talk" I said and also dragged her out.

Both of us walked silently going to the rooftop.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her as soon as we reached the top.

"You don't know anything." She answered.

"Then tell me!" I yelled impatienly.

"Chaeyoung and I had a past!"

~~~~
A/N:

Take care always.