Chapter 68

(A/N: Jinny is an ex yg-trainee, she's close to Lisa back in their trainee days.)

3rd Person's POV

Jennie watched Lisa stroking the hair of the sleeping little Angelo. She can see how hurt and broken her wife is and she can't help but feel the same too.

"I can't give him away." Lisa said with a broke voice.

"Lisa.." Jennie doesn't know what yo say.

"Are you disappointed too?" Lisa asked her without looking at her.

Jennie cupped her face to make Lisa face her and look at her eyes.

"Love, to be honest, I kind of felt a little disappointed when I heard the truth." Jennie said that made Lisa felt more ashamed of herself.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad person." Lisa cried.

"Shh.. you're not a bad person." Jennie tried to stop her.

"You're just saying that because you love me. But it's true, because I hurt you too, right?" Lisa said.

"No. Love please don't blame yourself for what happened to us. We still end up together, right? What happened to us in the past was just a test and I'm happy that we overcome all of the pains that we encountered." Jennie explained.

"And now, there's Angelo. I believe that he was given to you to help the both of us got back together. I'm not saying that he was just a medium to us but what I'm saying is he is truly an Angel that guided the both of us to this path. And now that he completed his mission, he needs to go back to those people who needs him back now."

"You see, everything happens for a reason. Yes, I'm a bit disappointed but I am proud of you too. You raised him to become a good person. He's kind, obedient and lovable kid. He grew up with the people around him falling inlove with him easily. He grew up just like you Lisa. And I believe that as he grow older, he will take after you." Jennie said with a smile.

"And in order for him to do that, you need to let him go. I know you realized your mistakes and it's not too late to do what is right. And I trust you this time, that you will do the right thing." She cupped Lisa's face again. "Even though Angelo is far away from you, I know his love for you will never change, Lisa." Jennie said with reassuring smile.

And finally, Lisa smiled.

~~~~~

"Always remember the things that I told you. Don't get---" Lisa was cut by the little Angelo.

"Don't get sick, eat healthy foods, don't let other people hurt me, be kind, be respectful, always do what is right, take care of myself... and love my parents." Angelo finished her sentence.

Lisa just looked at him blankly.

"Come on Mommy, you can cry." Angelo said and that's it, Lisa finally let the tears fall that she keeps holding since earlier.

"You brat, I'm gonna miss you. Mommy will miss you so much. I love you, I love you." Lisa said as she showered Angelo with kisses.

"Mommy, you can call me anytime or video call me if you want to see me. And I'll miss you and I love you too." Angelo replied.

Their family and friends can't help but laugh and cry at the sight. They'll definitely miss their baby Angelo, and ofcourse, seeing this kind of interaction between Lisa and Angelo.

Lisa faced the two people who is waiting for Angelo.

"Take care of him... or else, I'll take him away from you again." Lisa warned.