Chapter 5 (D-Day)

JENNIE's POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!" my mom greeted me as soon as I opened my eyes and smiled bitterly.

I will be happy just like how I am in my past birthdays, but today is not the same. Today, I will be officially tied up with another person, because today, is my wedding.

I got up, took a shower and wore a robe. I saw my wedding gown on the top of my bed. The stylists were already waiting in the living room, with my mother and father.

They started to do the make-ups and others to make me look like a legit bride.

"Sweetie, why do you look sad? It's your wedding day!" One of the stylists asked.

"Just nervous." I answered. But the truth is, I'm not really happy with this bullshit. If they only know what's behind of this shit.

"Princess, your friends are already here. They are waiting in the living room. You'll have photoshoots before they go to the church." My mom said.

"Okay." I answered shortly.

"I'm sorry that you can't invite the others, this is a private wedding. They don't want the public to know as of now." She said.

Alright. How did it end with a private wedding? Of course it has something to do with their daughter.

*Flashback*

"I want the wedding to be private." Lisa said with a serious tone.

"Why?" Her father asked.

"You know, Jennie and I were still in college but we have this reputation that we are taking care of. Working with you at the young age gives us the spotlight and most of the times we can't have a privacy." She said.

"Your point is?" Her Dad asked again.

"My point is, I want to keep it private. Just with our family and close friends so we can be peaceful. If the public knew this, they will probably follow us everywhere and make some issues about the two of us? What if they saw me with another girl or Jennie with another man. They can use it to make some rumors to make us break apart and ruined our image. We're still young, we don't want to ruin all of this just as much as you don't want to. So please, let's keep it to ourselves for now. We'll announce it by ourselves when we're ready." She explained. Wow, this bitch has a brain sometimes. I'm 100% agreeing with that idea.

"Hmm.. you do have a point." Her father said. "How about you Jennie? Is that okay with you?" He asked me.

"Not a problem at all sir." I said smiling. I looked at Lisa and I saw her smirking at me.

"Okay, it's settled then. The wedding will be exclusive for the both families and your close friends." My Dad closed.

Lisa excused herself and said goodbye, saying she'll go and tell her friends about the news.

I quickly excused my self too and followed her.

"Lisa!" I called. She turned around to face me.

"Thank you." I said looking down.

"For what?" She asked but I feel that she's smiling.

"Look, I just want to thank you for your idea. I, too, don't want to expose this wedding because---"

"Oh? Don't worry, I really did that for my own reason. You know, I'm sure girls will still be over me even though I'm married with you but those paparazzi's are the only problem. Just don't wanna be the headline of the news." She said smirking. "See yah in our wedding Wifey!" She waved her hand and went inside her car.

Wtf?? She did that so he can flirt with other girls without someone spreading rumors about it? She's really a bitch!

*eofb*

"I love you Princess, I hope she will make you happy." My Mom said while crying. We are now about to go inside the church. The door swung open and there, the first person I saw, standing at the alter.... with a smug face.

Seriously?? Can she be serious just for today? This is a fucking wedding yet she looks like she see this as one kind of a joke.

My Dad and my Mom walked by my side. Speaking of my Dad, we hadn't talked with just the two of us after the news. I just really hated him and I think it will take time to forgive him.

I looked at Lisa again and observe her. She looks elegant with her black tuxedo which matches my white gown. How can she pull off anything she wears??

"Take care of her." My father said to Lisa as soon as we reached the altar.

"Ofcourse sir, she's my duty and responsibility." She said seriously.

She looked at me and offered her hand. I took it and she gave me a smile.

Just when we are about to walk closer to the altar she stopped.

"Don't you really want to do the honeymoon first? You look really sexy with that gown, but you'll look sexier without it." She said and winked at me.

"For God's sake! Can you stop being pervert? And stop with your delusions! No honeymoon will happen, before or after this fucking wedding." I whisper-yelled at her with my nails digging on her arm and she just laughed.

"We'll see babe, we'll see." She said and we started to walked.

The ceremony went well and she stopped saying dirty things. We said our vows, which the audience believed. Guess she's really good in acting.

Then, the moment that I wish was never part of the ceremony.

"You may now kiss the bride." Said the priest.

Lisa looked at me with her annoying grin.

"Not on the lips asshole. Please, just please." I shut my eyes close. Honestly, I haven't have my first kiss yet. I didn't even kissed my boyfriend yet but then I ended up our relationship so soon. Aish! Remembering him makes me so sad.

*tsup*

I felt a pair of lips on my own. I looked at the front and saw Lisa leaning on me, with her hands on my waist. She moved her lips and all I can do is to close my eyes. Soon, I can feel my lips moving in sync with hers. I don't know how, but I think I had this feeling that I can't explain when she kissed me.

She broke the kiss and look at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Enjoyed the kiss eh? Don't worry wifey, we'll continue later." She said and winked at me again.

Arrrggghhh!!!

"Asshole!"

~~~~
A/N;

Take care always 😊