Chapter 19

JISOO'S POV

"We met two years ago at a friend's party." I started. "We were introduced with each other and we talked all night. We're having fun talking but she suddenly got a phone call. She said she needed to go and I felt sad because of that. But then, she grabbed my phone and type something.. she gave me her number."

"Then? What happened?" Jennie asked.

"That meeting was followed by another then another and we really got close with each other. Some of our friends kept on teasing us that we need to be together already but she always laugh at it and took it as a joke." I continued.

"But one night, that same scenario happened again. She said that we're just friends so I got up and left her.. I didn't know that she followed me all the way to my house. She asked me why did I left her and why do I look upset so I told her what I feel. I guess it's the alcohol that made me do it." I chuckled.

Jennie remain quiet still listening to me.

"I thought she will leave but I felt her hand grab mine to make me face her. I was surprise by her next move, she kissed me. She took my first kiss." I said smiling like a fool.

"And guess what happened next?" I asked her..

"God.. Don't tell me.." Jennie's eyes widen.

"Yes.. we did it that night." I said proudly. "I thought that's the best night of my life not until I woke up at my worst morning in my whole life... Rosé.. she's not there by my side." I said and a tear fell in cheek but I quickly wiped it.

"I went to her house but there's no one inside and it is locked. I went to our friends to ask her and found out that she went back to Australia." My tears fall continously that even wiping it doesn't help to stop it at all.

"I look like a fool.. she left me without even saying goodbye. I couldn't find her and her friends won't even give me her number. I got so depressed... then last year, I saw her again.. kissing another man in the bar. She saw me but she didn't reach me out so I quickly left the bar." I clenched my teeth while saying it..

"You should've let her explain." Jennie said

"Explain what? What I saw was enough. Besides, we're not even together so I don't have the right to ask her explanations." I said bitterly.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to be with you. I wish I could be there to give you hug and cheer you up." She said.

"Silly.. I met her first.. I'm already okay when I met you." I said smiling at her.

"But you said you saw her last year! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I don't know.. maybe it didn't affect me that much because as what I have said.. I'm already okay."

Or so I thought..

~~~~
A/N:

Here's a side story #ChaeSoo so you will have an idea what happened to them.

Jalja! Take care tomorrow 😄.