Chapter 53

3rd Person's POV

Lisa groaned and covered her face with a fluffy pillow, hating how the sunlight hits her face.

She turned around and checked the time in her phone and found out that it's already past 9 in the morning.

"God, why did I even drink that much? This hangover is killing me." She mumbled to herself.

She stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

"Why did I even drink?" She tried to recall what happened last night, then she remembered Jennie and their talk.

"Right, I left her again." She said remembering how she left Jennie and drowned herself in alcohol.

She walked out of the shower and walked to her fully stocked closet, grabbing a white plain shirt and black ripped shorts.

She made her way down to the living room to check her son when she smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen.

"Mom probably dropped by." She said to herself and made her way to the kitchen. She was stretching her arms while yawning but the sight stopped her from moving, leaving her mouth wide opened.

"Mommy! Good morning!" Little Angelo made his way to her Mom and gave her a good morning kiss.

"Good morning baby." Lisa greeted her son and looked at the unexpected guest who invaded her kitchen.

"Hi? I made you breakfast, I kind of expected that you will have a hangover." Jennie said.

"Uh.. I-- thanks.." was all Lisa can say.

"Take your seat, I'll just transfer this on a plate." Jennie said before turning her back to check what she's cooking.

"I'll go arrange the plates. You go take a seat baby." Lisa told her son and the little boy obliged.

"And that's it! We can eat now." Jennie said as she placed the final dish at the table.

"We should pray first and thank God for the food." Angelo said.

"Go on Angelo, lead the prayer." Lisa smiled at him.

Angelo brought his hands together and closed his eyes.

"Lord, thank you for the food that you gave us today, thank you for all the blessings that we received, and for guiding me and my Mom always." Angelo said that made the other two smiled. "And also, thank you for giving us my Mommy Jennie, she went here to cook breakfast for me and for my Mommy. She's the best. I hope she can be my real Mommy soon. Amen." Angelo added finishing his prayer.

Lisa choked and grabbed the hot coffee beside her and drink it.

"Fu--" Lisa is about to curse because she felt her tongue burned because of the hot coffee but Jennie cut her off.

"Words Manoban!" She said stopping Lisa and gave her a water.

Lisa reached for it and drink it immediately. "Thank you."

"You're so careless Mommy, good thing Mommy Jennie is here to take care of you." Angelo said that made Jennie blushed.

"Y-yah! Why are you calling her 'Mommy' ?" Lisa asked her son once she realized that he's been calling Jennie his mommy since earlier.

"I want her to be my Mommy. She cooks the best kimchi fried rice!" Angelo answered as he took a spoonful of kimchi fried rice to his mouth.

"You should stop hanging out with your Aunt Chaeyoung, all you think is food." Lisa rolled her eyes. "Sorry for that, I already told you why he's like that." Lisa said to Jennie shyly.