Chapter 58 [M]

Warning: Mature content!!! ⚠⚠⚠
Kids skip this part and just sleep 😂 or just read my note below.

~~~~~~

3RD PERSON'S POV

"Oh fuck... I'm so sorry Chaeng, I should be helping you but look what I have done again." Jennie apologized when she found out what happened to Jisoo and Chaeyoung.

Jennie and Chaeyoung are both waiting for Lisa at her living room. She's taking a bath and they will fetch Angelo in her parent's house after.

Jennie told her what happened between her and Lisa yesterday and she was all giddy about it but she noticed that Chaeyoung looks a little bit down, so she asked the girl if she has a problem. Chaeyoung did not hesitate to tell Jennie what really happened.

"No. It's fine unnie, she's right. It's all my fault." Rosé replied, looking so depressed.

"No, you were just helping me okay? And it worked! I think Lisa and I are okay now?" Jennie said unsure.

"Really? That's good to know." Rosé smiled sincerely.

"Stop that. I know what happened between you and  Jisoo is still bothering you, so let me help you now." Jennie said.

~~~~~~

Jisoo went inside her apartment feeling dizzy. She didn't know how many bottles of alcohol she have taken earlier and she doesn't know how she reach her condo without crashing her own car.

She was so drunk and she didn't mind to open the lights and just went straightly to her room.

She just let her body fell down on her bed. She rolled her body and hugged the tall stuffed toy that she gave to Chaeyoung when they are still together.

Ever since Chaeyoung left, Jisoo has been sleeping with the tall stuffed toy beside her, hugging ang kissing it like it's her girlfriend. It smells like Chaeyoung, it feels like hugging her because of the warmth that it's giving her.

Jisoo slowly went over and place herself above the stuffed toy.

She bit her lip and slowly started to grind herself against the stuffed toy, imagining that it is Chaeyoung.

It's the first time that she do this. She doesn't know what she's doing tho, she's drunk, and alcohol must be taken out her control to her body.

Jisoo let out a soft moan as she kept moving her hips. She bent down to kiss the stuffed toy but she felt that someone just pulled her hair and kissed her hard.

She abruptly stood up and opened the bedside lamp and found a drunk Chaeyoung laying on her bed.

Jisoo was surprised as hell. The alcohol she has taken suddenly left her body.

"C-Chaeyoung..." she said with a shaky voice. Rosé slowly opened her eyes and stared at her.

"Why'd you stop?" Chaeyoung grunts and sit at the bed.

"W-what the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" Jisoo asked her, she's really shocked.

"Well, Jennie unnie gave me your duplicate keys." Chaeyoung answered, still staring at her.

They fell silent, everything felt so awkward especially to Jisoo. She's fucking embarrassed of what she did awhile ago.

"So.. can we continue our business?" Chaeyoung asked and Jisoo swear all her blood went up to her face.

'How the hell can she ask that normally? Maybe because she's drunk.' Jisoo thought.

And yes, she's right. Chaeyoung thought she couldn't do that too if she's sober so she drank a little earlier.