revealed

Prime pov:

Many happen after than guy left the island, I and Princess didn't fix whatever issues between us. She became mean to me,her attitudes towards me change a lot. That make me lonely and hurt. Then it added when Paula had a car accident that make us both orphans. We both don't know what to do at that time scared , fear for the future. We both sent at small orphanage outside the island. Princess had her own world after that,she's always alone and deep in thought. Always bring a notebook on her. Yes... I stalk her cause she still has issues with me and didn't talk to me.
That's why when one afternoon she approach me and talk to me

"Let's find MY father."

I look at her in shocked, didn't know what to say

"Let's escape in here..."

She added that blink me a couple of times and asked her in a dumb look at my face

"W-wha-what?!?!?!?!"

She look at pissed at me and asked me in irritated tone

"Are you coming with me???"

"I....-I.... Where we going?????"

"To find my FATHER..."

"You wanted me to come along.???"

I asked her in disbelieve, she look strangely at me and she take a deep breath

"You are my FAMILY. Of course I want you to come along."

All my resentment towards her are all gone when I heard her answer. She still care for me,I am a fool thinking she hated me all awhile she think of me being her family. I am shame to myself for doubting on her. I can't stop tear fall to my face and eagerly nod on her with a grateful smile.

"So make a plan. I wanted to escape in this prison and find my father."

She demand bossily in me, I am used to her attitudes so it didn't bother me at all. All I know I will do anything she want me to do cause I am her family.

↔↔↔↔↔↔

Princess pov:

I smile at myself while looking at my surrounding. I am free....definitely I am free.
Prime did it,he obey me like a lost pitifully poppy he is.
Pssssstttt....family .... Never...
He is not my family,he is just a tool for me. After knowing some important things,I became aware at my surrounding.
I cannot forgive him
Cannot forgive Prime of what he did to me.
His the one who push me to be hurt up until now,I cannot move on without King by my side.
His the one I blame,cause even I try hard to find another lover to forget him,I failed cause I am deeply too deeply in love with King.
Prime,didn't deserve anything.
I told to myself while eyeing the journal I holding. This journal open my eyes to different world far away in reality. I will find my father. I will search him. Then one day on my lucky day I saw what I am looking for,I need someone to take me there... Prime he will guide me to them. And now here we are,just a little bit and my life will change for the better.