38#hurts it is

"I told you stop pestering me."

William cold penetrating gaze and voice hit Vani who just smile at him sheeplessly while scratching the back of his head and said

"I just dropped off to see my SON."

Hurt. Jealousy. Embarrassed. Will cover this emotions by swiftly turned around and walk away, while Vani follow him silently.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️
COMMERCIAL END
↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Fabio pov:

I felt him filling me,his energy transferring to mine. I lost in a bliss of euthopia. Panting, groaning, grunting , moaning.

"Yessssssss Yessssssss yessssssss .... Giveeeee meeeeee giveeeee me everything everythinggggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhh arghhhhhh giveeeee meeeeeeeeee yessssssss. ( I open my eyes starring directly at the man laying beneath me, I lean down and lick his firm jaw up to his cheeks while panting heavily then I look up close my eyes and lick my lips to enjoy the sensation I feeling right now while continuing bouncing myself up and down.) Fuckkkkkkkkk moreeeeeeee moreeeeeeee giveeeee meeeeeeeeee moreeeeeeee I needdddddd ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moreeeeeeee moreeeeeeee moreeeeeeee!!!!!!"

I shouted out loud shamelessly until I felt a restrained force wrapped my body. My eyes snapped open and to see what was going on? My gaze starring directly to the eyes very familiar to me. The woman who left us, abandoned me and Fabian. The woman who cause Fabian to lose his tracks, his path and walk to his doomed.

"E-eva!???!"

I whispered silently shocked after I regained myself back. Why I cannot hate her like I despite this world? I asked myself while raising myself up not bothered a bit even there some cum dripping down my naked form

"Hello. Good bye."

A simple response without hint of emotions coming from her mouth. Then a sharp pain sink through my neck. I take aside gaze and see Vani who sank his fangs into me. He didn't suck my blood but I felt that he transferring me some..... venom???? I smirked into her while saying

"Are you going to take me down by biting me to some vampire..."

Evangeline Chester give me a small smile and response

"We both know it won't work."

"So are you gonna perform exorcist  to me?"

Again Eva smile at me while Vani still not releasing me and continue to transfer some kind of venom into me. My neck now are becoming numb and it travel down through my body.

"That's don't work to you either. You didn't possess his body , you attached inside of it.....(pause for a moment) I just need to force pulled you out."

Eva told me while I trying hard to find away to get away to Vani's hold

"And how will YOU do that? I am curious."

I asking her even I felt a little pressure because of my situation.
This is NOT GOOD.
I told to myself

"Breaking the balance inside of that young boy body."