numb

Prime pov:

How long I've been here? How long they punish me to the sin I didn't commit? Being in love is a crime?
Yes, I am in love with him. To the guy who abuse and rape me repeatedly,then turn his back on me,pointed a finger in me accusingly. Still I miss him. Every lashes whip to my body are no much in pain inside of me for unknown reason,like in the past. Then one day when I past out to the pain I felt,I dream of him, with her happily to each others arms, while I am here in pain all alone. I felt my heart shattered to pieces. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? I didn't want THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone! Someone! Someone! Help me!!!!!!
Take this PAIN away!!!!!!!!
Please! Please! Please! Please!
I cannot take this anymore!
Then I awake when I felt a cold water splashed to my body,I groaned and weakly open my eyes to look my tormentor now.

"Wake up bitch! I am now your play mate!"

Said the warrior maniacally looking down on me,strange I didn't feel anything. I just look at him blankly. He yanked my head to face me.

"We are now all alone,cause the higher ups are not here in this pack."

He said while licking my other side of face

"Really...then I can escape here with ease..."

I told him flatly,he starred at me dumfounded, when I quickly move my body and put my hands in the back of his neck and put a pressures in it. Instantly he lost his consciousness.

"Pathetic."

I whisper to him while searching the key in him,I wicked smile shadow my bruised face when I found what I am looking for. I quietly sneak out the cell. Good things I am the only prison here so there's no guard that blocked my way out.
My whole body scream from pain and sore but this is the only chance for me to escape in this place so I endure the pain and focused my attention how successfully to escape in here.
I used the moon light to light my path I think I am almost half my way when I heard some howl and paws,running, hitting on the mud ground,I'm panting hard,my heart bursting to my chest for terrified I felt,I don't want to get capture again. I will choose death than to go back in that place. I will fight back.
I murmur to myself never stop to run,until I reach the cliff.

"Stop there!!!!"

A panicked worried voiced get my attention, I look at and saw Alpha William looking at me,I step back shook my head

"Please... Just stop..."

He told me and clearly with pleading in his voiced that make me confused, I didn't counted my movement and I lost my balance...

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

King pov:

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Baby.... Wake Up!!!!"

I look at Princess beside me blankly