12# i am his mate!

Prime pov:

Why It's hurts so much seeing you with her? Seeing the two of you together,talking,laughing, touching,being with each others arms....it's slowly killing me.

"Mates....."

A word echoed,I look around but no one's there.

"Your other half...."

There's again,so I look once more but I am still alone.

"Makes you happy,feel your safe,give you comfort. Love cherish you and never put you in pain."

The voice continue louder in louder,my surrounding became twirl or maybe I am feel dizzy...

"I , King Duke Sinister reject you Primo Hope as my mate."

Pain irrupted to my body when I heard a familiar voice and words, I clenched my chest tightly hoping it will ease the pain.
But the pain still there,tears are now freely rundown to my face,I breath hard,almost choking to death while the words...that voice mocking me repeatedly.

"I..... Reject.... You...."

Why? Why? Why? Why!?!?!?!

"Mates."

"Never cause you in pain."

Then the surrounding change they are many people around the happy couple.

"She is my mate."

Again they stepped on my heart, thousand of needle's are stabbed directly at my soul.

"Mates.
Reject.
Pain."

I thought to myself,while the pain slowly killing me and another pain's that terrified me, I look down and saw blood flowing between my thighs.

"Ha....ahhhh. Why? There's? Blood? Ah... Ah... "

And my worlds crumbled at my feet

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

↔↔↔↔↔↔↔

"Are you alright?"

I heard a deep mysterious voice asked me worriedly, I adjust myself and let my sense to function, and there is a man beside while looking at me worriedly.

"Here....drink this,..."

He give me some glass of....water... I hesitantly take it with my my shaking hands,so he help me to drink it. Now I feel my throat dry ,so do my lips. Then after I drink he give me some time to adjust myself,he just sat there and waiting.
While I am remembering what just happen, and all the events are flowing in my mind like it just happen yesterday. My body started to shake out of fear,and that dream....,no a nightmare! I look at the man who patiently waiting to me. I gulped hard to swallow the nervousness

"H-.....how long...????"

I asked him,I didn't recognize my own voice...it is too rough and dry that it's hard to utter a word.