37#

" Disgusting......"

The boy around 13 slowly open his eyes when he heard that words...he look around confusing while his whole body are sore and trembling with pain. Then his gaze drop to the young boy around 16 who standing near at him. The young boy felt his hearts slowly shattered at the look of disgust that the other young boy giving him.

"Huh....w-what??????...."

"Disgusting....."

"V-....."

"Don't.....-you dare....say.my.name."

"I don't..... rem...ember....a thing... "

The young boy said confused and hurt visible to his weak voice, the other young boy kneel down so they face each other's

"You are....a filthy cum slut whore....you reek of disgusting cum of other people all over your slut body.... that's what you are."

"No.. I... I... I am.... not....no...no...."

The young boy look at him with wide disbelieving eye's filled with fear and tears,he shook his head widely not believing in every words he hears,he about to reach his hand to touch the other boy hand to seek some comfort... but

"Don't you put your filthy hand's of me. William Sinister."

➡️➡️➡️🔚📴Commercial break ⬅️⬅️⬅️

Narrator pov:

"Brother.... I.... ( panting )mmm ...home..."

Fabio/Primo said weakly entering the house while clenching his wounds that heavily bleeding. He wobbling his walk upstairs, supporting himself on the wall until he read his and his brother bedroom. He weakly lay himself on the wooden mahogany floor panting breathing heavily,

" I miss you..."

Silent

" I hope your here (sigh) with me."

Silent

"This wounds....(panting) she did it (smile widely, proudly) she's like me... (Laugh) like father like daughter...(silence) a clever one...(deeply sigh) unfortunately I killed her.... I need to....cause....she can't control it....she can't control herself...(laugh) do you hear me,brother????? I kill my own daughter!!!!(laugh) I save her! I save my own flesh and blood for herself (laughing like crazy, then silence) aren't you proud of me????my dear brother???(silently asked..... coughing blood) dxmn.....that brat(Princess) got me really hard....(cough out off breathe) but....-but I can't.... I can't die... I won't die....until..... until I.... I got my revenge to all of them...."

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙
🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙🔙

" We can help lot of people after we completed this spell....no more misery..."

Fabio look at his brother Fabian with admiration.

((((Skip)))))

"That....bitch....she left us!!!! She left us halfway!!!"

Fabian fuming shouted... Fabio rush to hugged his brother's back