15#persistent

King pov:

"I had enough!"

A loud crack of bricks that smashed echoed around the room.

"Should I ?,the one who said that...? like you see, I am the one you pinned on the wall... Alpha."

His mocking voice and a blank eyes pissed me. I shut my eyes tightly and release my hold on him. The hand mark I leave to his neck...he just touch it and just look at me with...pity...

"This is not all my fault..."

I started,he just look at me and keep silent.

"I know I did a mistakes...(pause) but... You let me do it to him...(I paused, waiting for his response ,but he just starred at me,so I continue) You... Let me do it with your mate."

I told him straight to his face,his reactions are priceless,his eye's widen ,his face had a disbelieved expression. I felt guilty,I always felt guilty towards him,after I learned the truth about...my thought interrupted when suddenly he attack me,instinctively, I swift my body,held his wrist,twisted to his back and pinned him down beneath me,I added some pressure cause he struggling at me.

"Stop it!... I ... I know your mad ... Your mad of what happened... I regretted it... If... If I know he is your mate..."

"WHO!!!???!!"

"Primo... PRIMO HOPE!"

"W-WHAT!?!?!?"

"I already KNOW! You don't need to deny it... Joker, I know... That boy,it's your mate."

"BULLSH*T!!! YOU IDIOT!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!..THAT BOY.... THAT BOY... HE IS..."

Joker interrupted when suddenly Princess,tailing behind Alpha Wil,my parents and the others dash towards us.

"What happened???"

Princess kneel us with a worried expression,everyone look on us. I hesitantly release Joker and went to Princess.

"Nothing to worried... Were just discussing."

I answer her,Joker keep quiet,but his body still tense. Everyone look on us but didn't say anything.

"Joker,will be my best man at my our wedding day."

I just said with no particular,while observing Joker reactions. Like my guess,his body tense more,his jaw clenched tightly and his eyes had a sharp on it. Still Joker remind silent.

"Of course,he is your best friend."

Princess said gently that snatched my attention to Joker, I look at to Princess and smile on her

"Yes,he is my best friend."

What I said added the thick tension around us,sh*t ! What a mess I did? Because of that brat! Because he came between me and the pack,me and my mate and now to my best friend. I don't know if I can ever fix things up. Again my heart ache for no reason... I felt...

"Permission to leave Alpha..."

Joker asked with a blank expression,I nod on him and he just left. I felt small hand squeezing my hands,Princess just smile at me.