26#search

Disclaimer:

I hate myself doing this....cause this story should be Primo and King,but the way the story goes it's all about Joker and Fause moment. While Primo and King there's no single sweet moments I write....but it's all it needed to be done......ohhh really I hate myself.....hope next few chapters I can create a sweet moments for Primo at King....

Joker pov:

"I'm sorry."

Out of blue I blurted out,Fause just look blankly at me but keep quiet,how am I supposed to tell him? If my throat felt dry and my heart squeeze tightly for reasons

"I know....( Deep breath) you like him... No....( Courage to starred directly at his eyes) you love him...(gulped hard to clear my throat) also..."

"Joker....."

"I'm sorry....really I am....(now Knights howling with denial and pain while I'm saying this)... He is not for you....he is destined to someone else..."

"Joker....."

"Primo....(I cut him) my alpha's true mate...."

That's it I blurted it exact moment I avoided his gaze ...coward I am but I cannot face his painful expression,even I was hurting inside. I accept that I am the third wheel in this relationship... I am...but my mind suddenly blank when I felt his warm hug embrace my cold heart.

"F-fa-use?????"

"Shhhhh... I loved him....too much ,that I can do anything for him to love me also.... I loved him to the point I ignored your existence,fighting myself not wanting you."

He confessed to me

"Loved???"

I asked dumbfounded

"Yes...past tense.... cause even I try to forget you.... The more my mind and body crave for you....you make me crazy...you make me do crazy things...that you alone I can forget everything around me just to make sure you are safe in my arms."

Then he crawl on top of me while slowly continuing stroking my shaft, I bit my lips hards to prevent the moaning wanted to come out ,but when he put my cxck into his warm wet tight hole a loud grunt escaped to my mouth. Fause ride on top of me cowboy style,he do the rhythm,the pace,he do the work and all I can do is lay on the bed while savoring the ecstasy he given me.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Fause pov:

After the intense mind blowing not so love making cause of Joker states,Joker suddenly jerk up and look at me questionable

"How long?"

I look down on my thing when he asked me,instantly Joker punch me slightly on my arms with embarrassed expression

"Not that....pervert!.... What I mean is how long did you know that Primo is mated to our Alpha?"

"From start."

I told him bluntly,his eyes widen with many emotions in it,but pain is more dominate that all the emotions he has.