28#death

Dove pov:

I am going to have some little walk to relieve some stress in me when I felt their presence become stronger and stronger. I quickly rush straight to them and I am facing a strong barrier that prevents anyone to enter. I guarded up myself this going to be a little too much draining my energy. I close my eyes and a word spinning to my mind naturally, I spoke it quietly and a form of spiritual energy wrapped around my whole body like my second skin. Like my guess this spell drained my energy fast as I imagine, I guessed I can hold it maximum 3 to 4 minutes hope it's enough time for me to figure out what's happening inside the barrier.

I slowly force myself enter the barrier,estimating the condition of this spell.  When I figured out how this spell work... preventing normal human to enter in this parameter and erasing their selective memory when they out of this barrier.

When I fully enter the barrier the first thing I noticed the two werewolf fighting furiously to each other.
The one who look like a cute huge white grayish husky is Joker and the other one is????
I frown looking around and saw Fause laying flat on the corner his breathing is not established,but his not looking at me ,he is looking to the girl who looking at me with fear and so much hatred. Well I hate her too.

She was too fast to wave her hand on my direction and a force wind cutting a small portion of the spiritual energy I wrapped my body.

I smirked to myself when I touch my own blood of my cheeks. She never change always rush. She will again attack me when I wave my hand and the impact I send to her flew her far away up to the wall. A cracked echoing to that impact,her limp body slide down and she coughing blood. The other werewolf fighting Joker see that and furiously attacking me.

(45 second).... My small finger wrapped around the werewolf neck,but it's barely touches the werewolf throat. But the pressure and the energy that I transferred to the werewolf force her to change her form.

(1:10 m/s) ... Now I am holding a naked beautiful woman on her throat,at the corner of my eyes I saw Princess forcing herself to seat up and pointing her hands on me, in a blink of the eyes she (1:34 m/s) release some strong energy I swiftly use a naked girl to shielded me.
Then I heard a terrifying screamed.

"Noooooooooooooooooo¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I look at and saw Princess mourning crying loud,not even her mother's death she's like that.
This is the first time Isaw her in that states,she crawled to reach us,her eyes with insane look of it.
I instantly dropped the woman I holding like a hot potato while starring at Princess forcedly herself to reach and hold the woman.

Maybe this woman is important on her (1:50) maybe she is... She is.... She is....
My head spinning.... I felt my head split in to two,then my gaze dropped to Fause and Joker cuddling each other's their just looking at Princess who holding....
My heart squeeze and something switch inside of me.
I....
I....
I... can't take it... I hurriedly dash out that place not knowing where to go...

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Princess pov:

I saw him standing there fear and hatred are fighting inside of me.
His the same but different,something odd of him.
My hands move on it's own and hit him hard. The impact I just released to hit him just scratch him a little on his face. It shouldn't be like this....he need to die.... I need to kill him!
I prepared to hit him again when he wave his hand that make my body flew from that impact,a pain arose to my whole body when my back hit the wall, I coughing hard some blood come out.
My whole body are screaming pain,when I look up him again I saw him holding my mates on her throats.

I will not let him take away someone precious on me again.
Even my vision are blurry. I aim him in my shaking hands to attack him, I focused all my remaining energy I have and full force shoot him.
DIE

But I didn't prepared his move, Primo. Primo. Primo! He used my mates body to be HIS SHIELD!!!

"Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

Like a slow mo at the movie I clearly see it. The energy I released hit my mates naked back! The burn that slowly visible to his back the wounds I myself created. Tears flow through my eyes just starring at it.

Everything from my vision are slowly faded away all I can see is my injured mate! Violet Blue Gray!

I crawled to reach her, I want to hold her!

At last I felt that sparks when I hold her limp body

"Wake up...."

I whispered call her while caressing her face. She slowly open her eyes and look at me,she gave me a faint smile

"L-lu-n-ahhh.."

I smile when I heard her weak voice

"Hold on.. I.... I will call some help...."

I told her

"I'm....hhhm. I'm glad your.... Your safe...."

"We will be both be safe....so....so....hey( stunned for a moment) hey...( Slap her face slightly) hey wake up....(shaking Violets body desperately) don't don't close your eyes....(sob) hey...Vi.... Vi.... Wake up...(sob) o-open (gulped hard while tears and snot both falling ) open your-your dxmn eyes!!!! Vi! Open your EYES! VI! DXMN IT! VI! DON'T PLAY WITH ME! WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!! OPEN YOUR DXMN EYES! VIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! (hugging Violet body then whispering)
Please wake up(sob) please (sob) wake up.... Open your eyes(sobbing uncontrollably) I - I will do anything....just please open your eyes for me....please wake up Vi.... I need you .... I.... I need you Vi.... Please I beg you wake up....please Vi wake up....stay with me Vi.... Don't leave me....you said you love me....you said it... Vi... Vi.... Wake up Vi.. wake up...."

I repeatedly said like an insane person,maybe I am now...until I finally gave up and let the darkness consumed me.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Fause pov:

I just watched her mourning to grieve while holding her love in her arms. I can't imagine how painful it is to....my attention snapped when I felt that the barrier I created slowly fading away, I look around but didn't see Primo anywhere. Joker felt my distressed and suggesting me to get out in this place before someone spotted us.
I just nod on him,he get a table cloth and cover himself then we go straight to our car.

↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️↔️

Narrator:

King felt the presence suddenly switch inside of him,he hurriedly follow where it is and his feet bring him to a crowded place and he saw his 'wife' attending by the officer or should I say a council who are officers in disguise.

"What happened?"

King asked,the officer or council look at him.

"You are?"

"Sinister. King Duke Sinister. And she is my wife."

"I am officer .......-"